Match Thread | Liverpool vs Brighton | Sunday March 31st 14:00h

Right time for me to have my Biryani, chicken 65 and haleem.

@Alright_Now_Legend that’s a proper meal.

4 Likes

Alexis MotM. Controleld the midfield. Had to play most of the game with a yellow from Coote you just know willing to dish out a second.

3 Likes

Just like Mo…

1 Like

Do they even have to take a test to become a referee? Apparently any idiot can become a referee. They really should all be sent back and retrained again. There must be something completely wrong with the ref education.

6 Likes

Pfffft, analysis is overrated. Maria played a spirited game (all sorts of puns intended), but you must have missed @jabu’s blinder assist to Mo for the winner.

2 Likes

Have 115 v the arse got a set of clowns in black…

1 Like

This must be the nail on the coffin for @cynicaloldgit.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/JamesPearceLFC/status/1774451863351374251

9 Likes

Diaz got wiped out in a 2-0 at their place.

Also we held on when down to ten men once.

1 Like

For all the early season praise of Dom, I think we’re now seeing Maca have more consistent influence than Dom had at his best. If we win the league this year he’ll be a good shout for PotY

7 Likes

I thought Endo, MacAllister, Bradley and Diaz played well. Our defence was shaky in the 2nd half especially the period where they were passing around in the defensive area … same crap as at MU in the 2nd half.
Aside from his goal, Mo was poor in his shots and losing the ball.
An observation, when our player was looking for someone to pass to, our other players around him were static, not offering any movement or outlet.
Anyway 3 points is 3 points.

Kelleher didn’t really have a lot to do bar the last 10-15mins once we started fucking around with the silly backpasses.

We were comfortable without ever being comfortable. The only scare I had was Lallana shooting just wide.

4 Likes

Macallister has been top notch these last few months.

But that CM as it is is performing.

7 Likes

I am worried still, no matter what we do, these referees and VAR officials are going to do us over in a one match decider. We have been here before, where we lost by 1 flipping point TWICE! :worried:

3 Likes

And 10 red cards :blush:

2 Likes

I take it that there is no post match thread because @Mascot insists on having a family and no one else knows how the polls work?

Mac MotM by the way.

6 Likes

@Mascot is on annual leave until tomorrow morning :smiley:

I with you MOTM is MacAllister. What a hidden gem we have. I hope the next manager looks after him.

7 Likes

That game had 3-1 or 2-2 written all over it with a third to go, but we showed some mettle.

Very satisfying result. Energy and commitment was spot on, but I’d like to see a bit more composure on Thursday. A lot of holding on to the ball too long or panicking with final balls. Overall, happy though. Lets hope the bore draw at the Etihad stays.

5 Likes

Any post-match press conference from our Jürgen available yet?

1 Like

14 Likes