Match Thread | Liverpool vs Brighton | Sunday March 31st 14:00h

I don’t mind a post match thread not being created. Quite often conversations get broken in between because of the thread being closed.

3 Likes

Liverpool fans tonight.

https://x.com/FootballJOE/status/1774488188704166122?s=20
:laughing: :joy:

3 Likes

I have to say Xitter get you some real hilarious gifs!! :joy:

1 Like

That is the one thing that will be our undoing refs and VAR I have every confidence in our team

3 Likes

For two teams that have designs on the league they seemed shit scared to lay a glove on each other arse and shitty happy with 0:0 it seems and we are happy that they are happy with a draw!

4 Likes
4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/Q20KeRIEKBk?si=zDogIlpNamrwEbjP

Klopp Press conference

1 Like

Danke Livvy! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s a big three points for us. Well done to the lads, we march on!

8 Likes

Couple of posters repeatedly calling for Salah to be subbed (for Tsimikas ffs). One of Mo’s worst games in a red shirt, and he still scores the winner. That’s why you never take him off.
Legend.

11 Likes

It is a good job, none of us are the manager in reality, apart from FIFA manager. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

FPL…I had Salah captain and he could have scored 6 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

McAllister, Endo and Bradley my MOTM.

I hope Coote gets hit by a bus doing 70mph.

3 Likes

30 mph.
I want the cunt being conscious while in pain

2 Likes
3 Likes

Kinda given up on Dutch guys gakpo and gravenberch.
Was disappointed when they came on.
I think our youngsters could do a better job

1 Like

They came on with 7 and 2 minutes to go and we got the job done. What do you expect from them?

7 Likes

Score double hat-tricks per person while winning us the title last August.

Duh.

2 Likes

Sort your attitude.

1 Like

Great result, get in! It was a bit closer than I’d like, with Mo fluffing his lines a few times, but still getting the winner. First time in five Klopp gets the better of De Zerbi.

I’ve been on the Amorim train, but if De Zerbi is the main alternate, he did himself proud today. Brighton played very well indeed. It would be fascinating to see what De Zerbi could do with the squad and resources at Liverpool.

Today was all about the three points. We dug deep and got them. Very commendable. And the result in the second game was the one I wanted too.

Still a long way to go, but we have our noses in front. Up the reds!

2 Likes