Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

Like I said, I never feel confident but he never misses. It’s clearly me that the problem.

3 Likes

Exactly! The technique he uses for them is different than others, doesn’t mean it isn’t effective. Quite the contrary really.

2 Likes

There was a Scottish FB who played for West Ham in the John Lyle era who took their penalties and every time he just ran up to the ball and fucking wellied it. To this day he is still their all time leading penalty scorer. That’s who Mo reminds me of when taking them.

2 Likes

Mo’s scored 20/23 penalties he’s taken for club and country. That’s a high success rate by any standards.

5 Likes

i love a forum…

debating whether he should take penalties becuase he doesnt exude absolute conviction…

love it. absolutely love it.

5 Likes

It’s hard for a goalie to prepare for a Mo peno. Mo just smashes it. They’ve gone, Central, low, both sides high, down the middle. And with the power he hits them with, even if the goalie gets near, it’ll need a really strong hand to keep it out.
Milner just puts it where wants.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Milner blinds the keeper first with his teeth.

3 Likes

Somebodies been watching The Queens Gambit.
5 Likes

I can’t believe he’s not even letting her play as white. Selfish bastard! :rofl:

3 Likes

Chess won’t get that right foot any better at shooting will it Mo,fuck sake.

8 Likes

Why doesn’t he let Mane, what a selfish bastard?

4 Likes

:rofl:

Another embarrassing attempt to unsettle us.

6 Likes

On pace for 41 goals this season.

4 Likes

The Barca/Real quotes don’t surprise me, I don’t think he ever hid it (not that he has to or not that it means he will try and force a way out). Same like he said he was thinking of returning to the PL when he was playing for Roma.

Disappointed he wasn’t captain instead of Trent… really? Poor Egyptian pharaon, coming from such a humble background.

He’s a great player for us and I hope he still is for as long as possible. But from early days, he’s not really my type of player or character. I can’t warm to him like I did with some others.

4 Likes

Salah will leave, no doubt about that. What’s more, don’t expect Klopp to leave us in 2024 with some highly-paid, pretty much downhill, players. The game is afoot, as Sherlock Holmes would say to Dr. Watson. Klopp will spot, recruit, groom and integrate a set of players who will carry us for another decade or so.

Disappointed with Trent handed the captain’s armband!!! My ass. He is Salah for a reason and he knows there’s no place for such frivolity here. He is contracted till 2023 and we generally reopen contract negotiation two years before expiry. Things will be set in motion this summer, one way or another.

The Real and Barcelona link is just so tedious. Do either of them have the money!!! We aren’t talking about changes here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdLQkBAbGzk

It’s just lies, notice it’s a Spanish news outlet. It’s what they do all the time to unsettle potential targets. It’s bloody annoying though.

9 Likes
1 Like

:joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Reminds me of Yaya Touré and his birthday cake.

5 Likes