Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

Thanks for that. They will continue with the rumours until they achieve their aim to unsettle him and he leaves.

2 Likes

Financially, do Barca and Real have the money to buy him? I am not so sure. Unless, they sell one or two of their high calibre players.

1 Like

Messi still wants to leave, according to reports. He might leave on a free, but heā€™s also on huge wages and Barca will surely manage to sell a couple, especially after presidential/managerial changes. They canā€™t sell/replace the entire team, but every window they can get rid/lose a few.

2 Likes

So we know why he is smiling. :grinning:

3 Likes

A least heā€™s not injured.

9 Likes

:p: :joy: :rofl: :clap:t3: :clap:t3: Good one. @Flobs

4 Likes

That means loads of frenzied teenagers, people with the IQ & taste rivaling those of Trump & Boris and some Russian/Chinese bots are saying that Salah will be sold in January window for 20mil with another 5 in add-ons.

6 Likes

So Mo is staying and happy at Liverpool.

5 Likes

The Echo have written about the AS interview and the Aboutrika comments that provides a bit more clarity. In short, its all bullshit. 2+2 = 17

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/mohamed-salah-liverpool-future-made-19496687

Key bit;

Quotes attributed to Egypt legend Aboutrika on Sunday evening, however, did ruffle a few feathers when they surfaced online.

The legendary former Egypt frontman was quoted as telling beIN Sport: "I called Salah about his situation in Liverpool and he is upset.

"Salah is not happy in Liverpool. One of the things that made Salah angry was that he was not the captain against Midtjylland.

ā€œIn my opinion, [Liverpool are considering selling Salah for economic purposes.ā€

A closer inspection, however, reveals those comments to be the work of smoke and mirrors, to an extent.

Lost in translation, perhaps?

What Aboutrika said during the coverage was actually: ā€œIn my personal opinion and I might be wrong, his happiness after the [Palace] game, I sense he didnā€™t feel much happiness, same with the Tottenham match.

ā€œHe did an interview after the Midtjylland match where he expressed he wanted to be made captain but he respects the managerā€™s decision.

ā€œItā€™s good to be captain and put on your CV youā€™ve been captain. Itā€™s good that an Arab is captain of a club like Liverpool.

ā€œHeā€™s scored so many goals for Liverpool he is a star, the club should be framing him [on the wall]. Salah must channel his energy to Klopp and not hold it in.

ā€œThe evidence you can see suggests that he isnā€™t happy, but that doesnā€™t mean I want him to go, no.

ā€œI want him to stay and be comfortable and be pampered because he is a star.ā€

9 Likes

Well, bend me over and drown me in a pond, that seems slightly different to the quotes I read in Daily Mail yesterday, again extrapolated from a story in another language.

Not sure if it is the Daily Mail pushing agendas or just incompetence and laziness amongst the tabloid hacks. Also possible it is both.

6 Likes

All in good time, my fellow Reds. All in good timeā€¦

(May have a negative impact on his transfer value, butā€¦)

10 Likes

Letā€™s face it, they are printing and we are reading because

1. Itā€™s nearly January
  2. Itā€™s still few days till the next game
3 Likes

This pisses me off no end, they would sell their own mother for a click. Crack whores are more dignified than them.

3 Likes

Mo will leave when Mo wants to leaveā€¦

When weā€™re 21, 8 and 9ā€¦

Take it to the bank.

6 Likes

Maaaaaaaaaan, most of us are past 21 more than 21 years ago.

2 Likes

ā€¦PL, FA Cup, CLā€¦

3 Likes

If itā€™s in that order Iā€™d certainly take it.

2 Likes

Heā€™s talking about the mental ages of you, him and @Alright_Now respectively.

5 Likes

Reported for accuracies

3 Likes

Itā€™s as if you donā€™t believe we are GUARANTEED to win consecutive treblesā€¦

Negativity is contagiousā€¦if it doesnā€™t happen I am holding you personally responsible.

2 Likes