Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

I don’t think the fans appreciates or distastes a player due to his color/race/religion. Some people don’t like Salah because they are cunts, some people don’t like Henderson because they are cunts, some people don’t like Sterling because he is a cunt.

20 Likes

I see Sadio then I see his grin and sometimes I see his scowl.

Manely I see Red.

4 Likes

Who is Salah’s agent? I watched The Godfather again recently and I think a horse’s head in the bed, might have some success.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes
3 Likes

I disagree. I think Salah has enhanced better understanding of muslim players from the Middle East and has indirectly improved race relations in this country. He is a good role model for youngsters regardless of his faith.

In Liverpool, there are true stories from locals in Liverpool who have witnessed Mo’s small acts of kindness, for example, a homeless man was being bullied and Mo intervened and helped him. In another instance, he paid for petrol for people at a local petrol station.

There are plenty of supporters from other clubs who appreciate Salah as a fantastic footballer and a humanitarian who helps others in need.

If Mo is criticised, it is more due to his football , either not scoring enough goals or not passing the ball to other players in a better position.
This my take on it anyway.

17 Likes

I don’t believe that. Isn’t Mane muslim too? I don’t think fans under appreciate Mane.
I love both, actually all front 3 (Firmino is my favourite, for the record).

Edit: Just read another fellow poster arguing the same, and you replying that yes but primarily Mane is seen as black before he’s seen as Muslim…
and I quote the Pew Research Center: “Black Muslims account for a fifth of all U.S. Muslims, and about half are converts to Islam”.

So I’m wondering whether you think that 20% of Muslims are first seen as black before they’re seen as Muslim?

But mostly, I wonder why you would think people care of what the race or religion any player is, or why that would affect whether they like the player…!!!

2 Likes

Salah isn’t leaving, it’s just the papers ramping up ahead of January and AS trying to cause trouble as usual.

This gets a massive yawn from me.

Besides, if he did want to leave, with 2.5 years left on his contract then we wouldn’t accept a penny less than we got for Coutinho. Probably significantly more.

6 Likes

Has @PeachesEnRegalia been involved in this?

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it.

4 Likes

“What’re you going to do? Nice college boy.”

4 Likes

Yes, pissing all over rumour.

3 Likes

Pre-Covid I thought we might see either Salah or Mane go next summer to generate funds as part of a rebuild of the current side. Don’t see that happening now but I’m relaxed either way as this season has already shown that no one player is indispensable. Of the two I would be more upset about losing Mane. Both great players I just think that Mane’s all round game offers us a bit more because of his contributions at both ends of the pitch.

As for whether they are both appreciated or not by Liverpool fans I think that anyone with a brain in their head can see that they can both claim to be amongst the very best players in the world. Mo is a genuine global superstar whose fame transcends the sport but at fan level I doubt there is anything between them when it comes to who is most valued.

7 Likes

Mane certainly breaks more deadlocks and brings us home the 1-0s.

Klopp will be breaking up the side though, he’s too smart to let nettles grow around his feet. The club know this too. Big summer coming I reckon.

6 Likes

We need to make room for M’bappe

4 Likes

Wow, some tripe posted in here. With no substance or even a reason to back up the statement.

2 Likes

Anyone able to translate this?

4 Likes

Google is your friend

0:10 Salah:

I’m not here to tell about my beginnings, my life, and my story,

And how I’ve become successful and how I have achieved fame.

Each one of you is successful. In my view, this is the truth.

You are [have] a 100 million stories which ought to be told first.

0:21 Man 1: (van driver)

My day has just started and seems peaceful,

But it’s still going to be a long day.

I have a transport request from Al Maadi (most famous area in Cairo)

To Suez then Bardawil (lake in Egypt).

I’ll dress lightly if it’s hot, warmly if it’s cold.

If it rains, I’ll layer up.

No matter the circumstances,

Never will I say it’s impossible.

0:32 Salah:

(speaking of mothers)

She’s always on the go, her day runs like the Olympics.

0:35 Mother:

I take care of my house, family and children.

I got dressed in chic style, I am well-groomed for I have a birthday party to attend.

Friends’ gathering is important, they always show up on time.

0:43 Man 2 (in Mobil service center)

I’ve picked up my cousin from the airport, he was in Sweden,

I’ll take him [home] then come back to collect him from Al Sa’id (upper Egypt).

During our trip, we have agreed

To take on a new project.

We have [indeed] started, life is beautiful and our business is growing.

0:55 Salah and others:

A 100 million people are moving in different directions

Each has a story about his success in life.

1:06 Man:

I travel on the road and I greet with the [sound of] sirens (of his truck).

I spend the night on the road, I eat and sleep in the cabin (of the truck).

The queue is long and we are worn out at the Mina [port],

The [Our] punctual arrival will make the ship move [sail/embark].

1:16 Salah:

He said he had bought a new car and decided he’ll pay in instalments.

1:19 Taxi driver:

To pay off the car instalments, I save up

By taking 100 trips a day.

I take care of my car and never do I engage a client in conversation.

All my clients love me and rate me five stars.

1:27 Salah:

A 100 million people are moving in different directions

Each has a story about his success in life.

1:35 (voice)

Besides their story, there are 100 million others.

Mobil moves millions.

10 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

They sound very rappy, you know what I mean, I thought it might be a new song. :thinking:

2 Likes