Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

Yeah it is a rap - it’s from last year.

5 Likes

I hope Salah doen’t drink any Mobil products.
*Edit: or use them as skin products.

2 Likes

Its actually a decent piece of music and I love the Arabic to rap. Could catch on.

But it made me think its Mo that leaves in the big switch, not Sadio. Its immaterial either will hurt to heck, and we know there could be only one plaster for such pain KM.

1 Like

I’m not convinced KM will get to the level of Mo. He has all the tools and ability to do so. Every time I’ve seen him he flatters to deceive. I know he’s scored lots of goals for PSG in ligue 1 but would that translate to the EPL, hmm I’m not sure.
Anyway Klopp will know best.

Ive definitely questioned how he would fair moving to the physicality of the Prem; because he would be kicked to fck. Suppose your saying right now Salah is better than Mbappe.

1 Like

I suppose I am. Which possibly isn’t a fair comparison but better the devil you know until a change is needed or forced.

1 Like

It is fair, Mbappe has it waaay easier than Salah; he’s bullying Ligue 1 defenders.

1 Like
2 Likes

With time, I was less and less surprised how Salah and Lovren were best pals.

It makes perfect sense, they’re a match made in heaven those two. :joy:

1 Like

Some people see the glass as half full, some people see the glass as half empty but I see some bastard drinking half my drink :wink:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Between the lines it reads ‘just a matter of time before the fucker simulates a back injury. We will sell him soon’

2 Likes

Nah! he just misses Lovren and I can not see him fucking off to Russia. :grinning:

3 Likes

Looks happy to me.

8 Likes

Where’s Lovren?

2 Likes

10 Likes

Salah is a red…

3 Likes

Our front three ain’t going nowhere. They’re here for the next 4-5 years.

4 Likes

Welp, the English media are good at orchestrating “xxx is not happy” shit and make it happens, aren’t they?

1 Like

State of the fucking comments on those Christmas pics he posted on Instagram. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes