Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

A bit selfish this year low on assists :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Appreciate the joke but still feel the need to point out they’d be higher if Firmino and Mane could hit anything into the back of the goal. They’ve been in shocking form. Salah can’t do it all on his own we need them two to perk up.

3 Likes

We mustn’t forget all those penalties as … Oh! wait … not many of those coming our way (but enough to perhaps cause Mané to look a bit better).

1 Like

I posted this back on TIA, but of all the moments of absolute majesty and brilliance from Mo in a Liverpool shirt, this goal v Porto is still my favorite. The goal v Tottenham from a year or two ago, and also the one v Watford when he had 4 defenders on a string also stick out in my mind, but this is still tops for me. Almost brings a tear to my eyes. This is sheer ruthless.

9 Likes

Typical showboating bastard.

Love him :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, remember that goal thinking he found a way like a little seal.

:joy:

2 Likes

That’s so Saurezesque, he could do with being more agressive like that more often. Really brilliant.

1 Like
20 Likes

Way to go Mo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

His style, his movements have become so predictable that even average PL defenders now can stop him from scoring or dribbling past them more often than not.

The uncomfortable truth is that he is no Robben.

Agree,thank fuck for that.

10 Likes

I mean, Robben at his prime was a superior player.

Thank god he is not, he is much better than that diving cunt who was injured most of the time.

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, of course, but that is truly Hall Of Shame worthy.

10 Likes

Jonsey, where have you been hiding? Everything okay mate? We badly need your “wholesome” attitude in here mate, the football has been kicking the shit out of us.

5 Likes

They’re doing a cracking job of it obviously what with him being top goal scorer despite the team playing awful for a while. If he’s predictable and easy to stop there mustn’t be a decent attacker in the whole league!

8 Likes

Appreciate that, but at the moment it looks like we pass him and/or Mane the ball and expect them to do something brilliant.

Form plays a part, they aren’t reaching the standards they have set, but the team hasn’t helped much either in supply or creating opportunities for them to do anything.

He knows!

3 Likes

He’s also predictably the leagues top scorer, again, even with the team shitting the bed.

3 Likes

Alternatively if you had all three strikers flying it would be hard to close one down, Salah usually has at least 2 on him I’ve noticed.

2 Likes