Mohamed SALAH: 2020/21

I said to read my posts on Rhys, this just goes to show that your the lazy one. :wink: :rofl:

Whoā€™s drooly?

1 Like

I am actually quite lazy, so it would be great if you summarize, Iā€™m sure there are other lazies around here. I thought is was an accepted fact that heā€™s, or at least incredibly slow to turn and accelerate.

Drooly = Harry.

2 Likes

Does he need another season to do it, or is 3 more games enough?

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Iā€™m lazier than you. Why do you think I didnā€™t summarize before? lol

Ok a quick summary, I think his major problem is agility mainly due to being young.

1 Like

Nah, heā€™s engery efficiant. Only spending what enery he needs to use in a given scenario

1 Like

Yeah. He certainly was covering all bases.

1 Like

The keeperā€™s positioning for that goal was hilarious. Loved Moā€™s celebration. Pure joy. Donā€™t see that much these days but I guess he was 100% confident it wasnt going to be ruled out by VAR.

9 Likes

I missed the last 10 minutes of the game, but had Radio 5 commentary on in the car. I nearly crashed when Mo scored!

6 Likes

Itā€™s ridiculous the records that Salah breaks.

So under appreciated too

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s true Iā€™d say the expectations are too high after what he managed in his 1st season here.
Our player of the season this season surely as he kept us ticking over. Even is most of us expected more. :wink:

2 Likes

The two best African strikers of this millennia Samuel Etoā€™o and Didier Drogba has 354 and 239 goals from 701 and 538 top-flight games respectively. Salah currently has 190 goals (and 93 assists) from 408 games.

2 Likes

For me he isnā€™t just one of the great African players he is one of the best everā€¦

I hope he stays and if he does he will go down as one of our greatest ever players.

2 Likes

I have a soft-spot for Abedi Pele and George Weah :blush:

But I consider Salah among the 10 greatest African players of all time.

Yeah; heā€™s somewhere in the 2-10 range, behind this guy:

5 Likes

Really crap tonight.

Saving himself for the weekend

5 Likes

Well done Mo! You absolutely gave all your best. Words backed by actionā€¦ Thank you Mo!

Edit :
https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1396522804380569609?s=20

8 Likes

Didnā€™t get the goal he wanted and deserved for the golden boot, but he was unplayable today. Left so many Palace looking lost and created so much.

2 Likes

Useless today!

6 Likes