Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

100% agree with this.

Although the only club I think that would pay him that sort of money, as well as a transfer fee would be PSG.

Mo on a free and 500k per week wages would open up the likes of Madrid, and dare I say it, Chelsea, United and City too.

We need to get him tied down.

3 Likes

The club is bigger than any player and sanctionning rediculous wages isnā€™t how I see supporting going.
A good fair negociation where everyone is happy at the end is the best way forward however the club should never be held to ransom.

3 Likes

I donā€™t believe itā€™s the player. The agents are making all these ridiculous demands.

1 Like

At the players request!
Thatā€™s not my point though is it?
My point is about supposed supporters supporting excessive demands from player (agents or not). I know my views arenā€™t popular weā€™ve been here before.
When you get comments criticising contract renwals of players (e.g Nat) and then demanding that the club give another player what heā€™s demanding I just can not help feel that itā€™s crass. Particularly now when we have a relatively decent management team and a wage structure that most seem to feel is decent at least.

You really just compared Natā€™s situation to Moā€™s?

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

No, not their situation, the financial situation. In no way does Natā€™s contract stretch us in fact quite the opposite, probably. Where as Salahā€™s 500000 breaks our wage structure and incourages others that thatā€™s just fine.
Under such a situation i would expect more support for the clubs position. A bit more practicallity ā€¦

Agree with every word of this. Best in the world in his position by far

2 Likes
7 Likes

Beautiful.

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit sick of these shirt signs now.

3 Likes

That would be fucking hilarious

For fuck sake - give this guy what he wants.

To replace his 25 goals a season will cost 100m in fee and probably 500k per week (Haaland) thatā€™s a cheap estimate

7 Likes

In all the mess of the rest of it, Mo has gone abit under the radar. Fantastic achievment for him, Iā€™m sure his thoughts are more with Harvey than anything else, but we should be thankful to have such a player in our team.

Iā€™m also glad he didnā€™t get ā€˜stuckā€™ on 99 for a few games and put unnecessary pressure on himself. I seem to recall there was a bit of that when he was approaching 50 goals, but I could be thinking of someone else.

6 Likes

This.

In this current, ridiculous football economy Mo Salah is deserving of top wage. He is one of the absolute best in the world. I am hopeful Liverpool is able to give him a wage commensurate with other top players in the world.

He was impressive and classy in his post match interview. He knew the players (and matches played) ahead of him, and was excited to hit 100 PL goals but said it wouldnā€™t have meant so much if they didnā€™t win.

8 Likes
6 Likes

6 Likes

Even betterā€¦ The crazy scousegreek!

1 Like

He just canā€™t scoring, can he? Heā€™s such a threat even if he doesnā€™t score/ assist. Nightmare for a defender. And is in some form as well. The King :crown:

7 Likes

Oh dear, Mo! :joy:

8 Likes

One of the worst rules going, understand if something is under it with a dubious message but if itā€™s just his body whatā€™s it going matter.

2 Likes