Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

My missus strongly agrees.

3 Likes

His general play is getting better tbh, he has been outstanding this season.

5 Likes

Specially considering one can take their shirt off in the street.

I don’t understand the need to take the shirt off as part of a celebration.

Fucking cheap yellow card too.

Well done Mo. He is literally irreplaceable

1 Like

If you’re averaging less than 1 card a season then I don’t mind so much, just wouldn’t want to see Fab or Milner doing it.

7 Likes

One-trick pony, remember!!!
One season wonder, remember!!!

:rofl: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Rule exists because of Brandie Chastian… can’t let female players take their shirt off, can’t say they can’t if you let the men do it.

As someone who watch her world cup winning penalty at least a hundred times purely for the sporting success, I agree it’s a terrible rule.

1 Like
7 Likes

He is a one trick pony. He is only great at being the best.

4 Likes

Good news lads… We can all get a Mo for a tenner.!

Interesting tidbit

2 Likes

Yeah, there were multiple issues, a lot related to stamping down Fowler like political statements that can be made once the short is removed. But what really solidified the rule change was Forlan when playing for Utd scoring and not being able to put it back on before the game had restarted.

Forlan scored for Man U? Doesn’t seem likely

Dudek felt sorry for him, sadly.

He’s in unbelievable shape. They didn’t make footballers like that in the 80s/90s!

Sponsoring his boxers, like Mane sometimes, when during the mad celebration, they remember to pull their pants down a little bit.

:joy:

I thought it had to do with sponsorship, in that the sponsors who pay for their logos on shirts don’t really want players taking them off in that moment of glory.

1 Like

Bollocks.

I’d have no problem at all if Hayley Rasso wanted to take her top off to calebrate scoring a goal

Those eyes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As I said, there were multiple issues at play, including managing political statements and protecting sponsor exposure. But the precipitating event where they finally decided to do something concrete about it was the Forlan incident