Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

yeah i get it…but still… top ten?

I stopped trying to make sense of football wages along time ago

2 Likes

Well done Salah :boom:

2 Likes

Imperative really the club extend his contract.

1 Like

Yep fully agree, he is doing a lot of the heavy lifting up top right now, I dread what happens if he gets injured.

5 Likes

Some really poor moments for him ‘today’ however he also had some fantastic moments.
How did he miss that great chance?

15 Likes

If only he could finish… Or was less selfish … Or more selfish… Or whatever else fits the media’s narrative.

1 Like

A real anomaly, can not pass to save his life but one twos and sticking the ball in the back of the net comes naturally. Some really atrocious passes last night, I mean wtf is that?

But did you see Mo running back to cover the right back when Porto counterattacked? Mo was immense and stuck to the Porto player like a cheap suit, thus nullified the danger!

7 Likes

Of course I did, I wasn’t talking about that. He put in an immense effort.
I was talking about his passing which was well below Championship level let alone CL level.

Mo Salah is beyond doubt one of the greatest players ever to play for Liverpool, and I saw Keegan, Dalglish, Barnes and Gerrard.
That’s all you need to know. The man is a genius at football.
Whether he’s one footed, doesn’t pass properly or needs a shave is all irrelevant, he is a legend and we are privileged to be able to enjoy his brilliance.

10 Likes

A few of these are wrong. In order:
Correct
Giggs has 109.
Shearer’s scored in 6.
Aguero’s one of many to win 2 in a season but correct that Salah is the only one so far to win 3.
Maybe.
Maybe.
No. It took Salah 5374 (2nd) and Shearer 5337.
Correct

1 Like

Doesn’t mean we can not discuss aspects of his game. He can put in a super cross, chip, play one twos, take a wicked free kick, dribble through 4 defenders … and score goals howver he can not make a simple pass. What is that about?
I’m interested even if your not, it affacts us whenever he comes deep.

1 Like

Very happy with his start to the season. I think he might be on his way of having his second best for us so far in terms of numbers. Physically he’s a monster. Mentally also. Technically some little frustrating things are always there, but so far he’s been brilliant overall.

… and tactically. I just don’t know why we can not discuss them in a normal reasonable manner where as other players get ripped to shreds for much less?

1 Like

This is the best I’ve ever seen him play. His all round game has gone up a notch this season. Still scoring loads of goals and what has really impressed me is his commitment level. Giving absolutely everything every game. He must be in the conversation for best player in the world right now.

1 Like

We can, I don’t know why you feel we can’t.

:joy:

2 Likes

Because we’re not!

Go for it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes