I already have, mate! :crazy_face:

Hidden Figures School GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

3 Likes

Ah FFS have we not offered him
A new contract yet. Come
In FFS get a move on

1 Like

ok.

i think his passing is of a better standard than the average championship player as you normally and reasonably claimed.

i use as evidence
any clip of Mo Salah you can google in an LFC shirt.

cheers.

3 Likes

Flobs mate. His passing ability is unreal.

2 Likes

Championship players are the best passers in the world. Must be.

Blatantly faked compilation. Alot of those so called passes were to Mane for him to score and we know that shit doesn’t happen.

That wasn’t ‘last night’.
I was more referring to those simple passes he ‘tries’ to make when coming deep.
Both ManĂ© and Salah seem good at the ‘difficult’ stuff but much less acomplished with the ‘easier’ simple stuff. (ManĂ© mainly in front of goal Salah when trying to find a partner in midfield). I just find it strange.

Not sure about that. I think you’re way off on this one.

Didn’t you watch the match?

Sure did. He was fucking immense. Again.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but I just don’t think anyone is coming with you on this one :grimacing:

2 Likes

Fair enough, until next time. :grin:

I think by the time Salah us finished here he will be considered one of the true greats

3 Likes

Never fcking sell him! NEVER

3 Likes

Pay him whatever the fuck he wants

3 Likes

:100: Give him a blank cheque/contract. It’s not my money, I don’t care. I just want to watch him for the next 3-4 years and for my son to remember him play

3 Likes

I 100% agree with this. Which is of course why fans should never be allowed to negotiate contracts. We’d bankrupt the team.

I do really hope the contract gets sorted and Mo stays, just such a fun player to watch and a guy who consistently behaves with class off the field.

5 Likes

Of course

1 Like

Can we please just give this guy a blank cheque each week.

2 Likes