Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

You’ll have to be more specific here, there are several cunts who fit this description.

No offense, @SBYM

4 Likes

Coincidence that he extended exactly one year before his contract expired?

Yes.

2 Likes

Yes and no. Contracts run to 30 June. It’s a neat way of precisely replacing the final year terms of his previous deal.

5 Likes

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

1 Like

3 Likes

That lawyer is seriously giving off some vibes…

make cant refuse GIF

1 Like

Very good news. One of the best players in the world extending, Darwin signed, Diaz to get a preseason, Jota, Bobby and Carvalho gives us so much depth. All looks very rosy up front.

I was surprised, as I assumed he would leave on a Bosman to maximize his earning potential. Mind you, it’s not as if his new deal isn’t a lot of money! I half wonder if any new details will emerge, like a fixed transfer fee at a certain junction, if activated?

Anyway, very good news. We look well placed to fight hard for everything, again.

Next a Midfielder? Too much to ask for? This summer I mean.

3 Likes

Wooohooo

If I hadn’t seen such riches I could live with being poor

MO SALAH MO SALAH MO SALAH, Running down the wing

4 Likes

As @cynicaloldgit says: never in doubt.

1 Like

Official calendar … basically they’ve had this done since January and had to wait.

2 Likes

Fake.

Says Official… they even put Mane before June.

1 Like

Have they got Bellingham after September? :thinking:

No, but I head they’ve got an elephant stampede lined up as January’s pic next year.

If any remaining players in it leave I’ll find a photo of Nunez and stick his head on them.

It’s
Thiago
Robertson (nice photo dare I say)
Jones
Alisson
Fabinho

So should be safe.

been totally oblivious! great news. @legalalien your twitter ITK really did you proud here! :joy: :joy: no one on here ever doubted it for a minute :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like