Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

Touching, Mo demands at least 1 hug more than any other player, 2 more than Mane.

3 Likes

Filipe Luis on Mo Salah:

“When Salah left Chelsea for Fiorentina, I said: ‘why are you going, Momo? He said: ‘I need to play.’ I thought he was so good. He never went for money, he went to show he could play. In training he was like Messi, honestly, like Messi. Ask anyone.”

1 Like

Tough Demand… Mane has been getting 1 hug more than any other player to this point.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/EJJS-2cHvXg

1 Like

Mo’s assist…good run by the Egyptian’s scorer (Ramadan Sobhi).

3 Likes

The match was on ESPN Netherlands and I switched between them and the baseball but not for long. They played on artificial turf to afraid it would fuck Salah up.

Luckily he is fine, now take the plane back to Liverpool. :+1:

2 Likes

Amazing we have allowed him to (nearly) enter the last 18 months of his contract

Thinking the pandemic was one of the reasons for that but also we wanted to extend the other players contracts first.

Imagine extending Salahs contract first and then maybe the others would ask for more than we’ve gave them now.

2 Likes

True but i still feel like we are letting this go on too much

:joy: he’s raging

Funny as fuck when Virg comes in just to stir the pot!

Brilliant

Seems you are letting the media slant on this get to you.

There’s no way we’ve forgotten about it, or are just leaving it to the last minute.

If nothing is signed yet it’s for a good reason (from one party or both’s point of view). Maybe he won’t re-sign, we can’t make him, but we also can’t ‘write him a blank cheque’.

3 Likes

To be fair we are leaving it til the last minute. Should have been tied up in the summer.

No we aren’t. He has 2 years left on his contract, not 6 months.

Just for complete clarity by the way, as the Athletic like to stir shit with clickbait lies… De Bruyne, who sacked his agent, hired an analytics firm to detail his worth to City and was negotiating with a club with literally no cap on wages… Took 6 months of negotiation…

Salah is around 4 months in…

2 Likes

Nobody knows how long they’ve been negotiating. But yeah, it’s really not the time to panic yet. Panic is the last thing we need to do to, both the fans and the club. I’m confident they’ll agree if the club wants to do it. Not on any terms, we can’t give him (or anyone) anything he wants. But I think he will also want to stay (also not have a lot of options on the market) and be reasonable enough to get an improvement, but an improvement which we also agree with.

1 Like

oh man, i gotta get me to a few championship level games…

2 Likes

The goal of the season may just be renamed as Salah’s goal of the season.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe they told Mo to prove it and he is :rofl:

1 Like

Think I saw in BBC live feed, the goal of the season compilation might just be a compilation of Salah goals.

4 Likes