Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

Enough said…

15 Likes
2 Likes

You either go into a negotiation with Mikey by your side or you go against him by doing what Salah is doing on pitch. How could you even get an upper hand against the latter?

1 Like

Absolutely right. One of the many things overlooked about City is that they were one of the earlier adopters of weighted contracts with up to 40% of salary earned based on performance.

Of course, the image right shenanigans is something else.

1 Like

Maybe we are waiting til at least Christmas so he keeps the form up

That’s exactly it. what I’ve read from a few different sources is Mo is on a salary of £200k/week. Bonuses and performance puts him up around £350/week depending on what you’re reading. Then endosements are another £200k/week on top of that?

he’s been reported as making £30mil/year total. how much money do you need, really? At what point do you stick with your team for the silverware and not chasing Euros, because the silverware simply cannot be bought. it must be won.

1 Like

No idea who Sports Insider are but the BBC gossip update has linked to this:

Both parties would have the own ideas of what is a reasonable pay raise for the world’s best player. But as a fan of Liverpool FC, the club and not just a single player, I have to always be on the side of the club as long they are being fair and reasonable to both the player and at the same time, ensuring the long term viability of the club. I still think thereabouts of 300K is a fair sum to pay our top player. People and his agents probably can go banging on what those corrupted clubs are willing to pay, we won’t and we should not and if Salah really wants to stay, both he and the club needs to put their money where their mouth is, we give a reasonable raise and Salah needs to meet us at a reasonable middle.

2 Likes

Needs to pad his stats more as he will miss about 4 games due to afcon. At this scoring rate he will only score about 36 pl goals due to afcon.

1 Like

I touched a €500 ‘note’ ONCE! :partying_face: unfortunately it wasn’t mine I was just counting it. :cry:

Be 600k next week

2 Likes

Mo next month

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

15 Likes

Can’t believe he told him!

What’s this “news” that afcon has been cancelled(or might)? Or is this fake or manipulative news.

It’s apparently due to issues with hosting country.

Rumours it might but like the Copa America they will probably move it.

1 Like

Only thing I can find on it is the tweet from this guy that was linked on what looks like a Milan webpage

And it appears the Cameroon Football Federation thing is called FECAFOOT. Who knew :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

He literally just said he wants to stay at Liverpool til the end of his career. Arranging a new contract for the best footballer in the world doesn’t happen overnight. Think we need to chill out and stop 2nd guessing his motives

1 Like

read between the lines. He is saying it’s up to the club to keep him. I’m sure that the club would be very happy to pay him £250/week plus performance bonuses, maybe even £300/week but at what cost to the future of their wage equity with the other players. But would he sign for that amount? make him the highest paid at the club. But will he settle for anything less than highest paid in the world? That’s up to Mo’s own ego.

does he want to be rich? or does he want to have a statue out front for when LFC win #20, 21, 22 in the next 5 years…

All the evidence he’s given us thus far points to the latter. But none of us really know so pointless speculating