Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

I’ll have a go this afternoon. Red beams?

3 Likes

I’d love him to sign the contract, but I’m not confident he will.

5 Likes

One-trick pony :man_facepalming:

One-season wonder :man_shrugging:

Seventh best footballer :rofl:

3 Likes

That first goal yesterday was what Henry used to score plenty I remember.

1 Like

Henry also a converted winger, too.

Get the fucking contract done and dusted please. He’s too good to let walk.

war football GIF

4 Likes

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

That felt iconic!

Wonderful…

1 Like

So he’s getting better, last time I heard he was 8th, or something.

nono GIF

One for @Draexnael and @Magnus :grimacing:

5 Likes

Hope that was a stunt double breaking into a full sprint…

1 Like

Very cynical ad, playing on cultural heart strings. Intelligent but some what distasteful to me. Well done Pepsi marketing team I suppose :confused: They will sell some unknown quantity of Pepsi because of this for sure.
In an ideal word, athletes would not do this for companies that push unhealthy products. It is not particularly ethical by Salah this.

My opinion, many will hate it. So be it.

2 Likes

“Only Salah” again!

To be nearly double the second place is bonkers!

Think best for Liverpool in the league is 43 for Salah in his debut season and 48 for Suarez in his final. Salah could well put Suarez record under threat here and seems only a matter of time before he beats his own record.

For the Emprah!!!

No pressure but he is on track to break the 44 goals he scored in his debut season with us. And at current rate, if he keeps it up, would even break the PL 42 game goals record (I believe he already holds the 38 game record)

No pressure.

1 Like

That touch that led to his assist today was probably the only real good move of the game, otherwise he was rubbish.

1 Like

I understand you might not be a native English speaker but that sort of comment is pretty disrespectful. He might not have played so great but calling someone out as rubbish is over the top. Say he had a mare, he wasn’t very good or was disastrous even. Rubbish is not a good take on our own player, especially not Salah.

13 Likes

He was well marked today.

1 Like

He was quiet from what I saw. Trent was as well. Everything we did going forward seemed to come down our left with Robertson and Mane. That can happen, all is still fine.

I’m a little more concerned at the vast number of stupid little mistakes the whole team were making time after time.

1 Like