Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

If you’re creating a best 11 of the Premier League era Salah is the starting Right Winger and VvD is in with a good shout as one of the CBs. As much as I think Alisson is currently the best in the world when it comes to the type of keeper we need I’m not sure he’d get in that “best 11” team.

Is this thread for real or have I accidentally swallowed a bucket full of magic mushrooms?

1 Like

‘accidentally’

1 Like

Dream Drugs GIF by J. Lupo Arms

4 Likes

Poppycock is only used in singularity it means you are talking shit i.e
“Thats poppycock or he’s talking a load of poppycock”

1 Like

Surely he was refering to being able to use poppycock numerous times in the same thread or at times same post. :wink: :rofl:
Just like you used 2 poppycocks in the same sentence. :smiley:

This is disappointing. But thanks anyway.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

What people do you speak of?

For context;

2 Likes

Poppycock! :rofl:

Some Liverpool fans but mainly non Liverpool fans

Make your mind up time!

That’s a great example of talking head radio/TV and having to come up with controversial things to say to try and go viral.

Reminds me of the likes of Stephen A. Smith. Just intentionally saying things to cause a bit of controversy.

:upside_down_face:

For Flobs

And you left out Souness? :open_mouth:

Well yes, he left in '84! More controversially, I left out Dalglish - although he was 33 in 1984.

Fair enough, I thought it was later that '84.

Boy you missed out - he was the 1 midfielder than would have completely blown Gerrard away.

Controversial to Liverpool fans maybe but I’d say that’s reflective of whole swathes of rival fans and media. Even some of our fans. Not much gets as big a reaction on here as someone saying Salah is underrated. “Fabinho is underrated” “aw yeah man he’s ace”, “Matip is underrated” “yeah best CB after VvD, must be his injuries or something”… “Salah is underrated” “HE’S NOT HE’S APPRECIATED FINE, HE’S ONE OF OUR GOOD PLAYERS AND RECOGNISED AS SUCH, YOU’RE TALKING OUT YOUR ARSE… awww that reminds me of Suarez, now THERE was a world class player…”

It’s bloody strange how LIVERPOOL fans aren’t arguing with everyone left, right and centre that Salah isn’t one of the best ever. Like they’ve done for other World class players in the past.

On here we don’t need to as you do it. Even despite the fact when you do it reasonably you get lots of likes you take to accusing us of not appreciating our best goalscorer. FFS!