Mohamed SALAH: 2021/22

I don’t think many neutral fans are claiming to prefer Rashford or Greenwood to Salah.

1 Like

That’s an extreme but many claim the likes of Fernandes, De Bruyne and Kane are so much better than him.

The point you seem to be making is that the media is full of utter bellends. In which case can we move on?

5 Likes

If Mo would be an English player the country would run out of tissues.

6 Likes

Yo GR… When did ya film that clip of ARD…! :0)

Only kidding ARD, only kidding… not!

I could only wish to be in that kind of shape :laughing:

3 Likes

Let’s say Mo doesn’t sign a new contract. Personally, I have no issues with him playing on present terms for 2 years then leaving on a free. Some on TAN would no doubt explode, but I see it differently.

He’ll no doubt give 2 years excellent service, and we’ll win things along the way.

Here is a list of current salaries in the Prem:

1 Kevin De Bruyne £400,000
2 David De Gea £375,000
3 Jadon Sancho £350,000
4 Raphael Varane £340,000
5 Romelu Lukaku £325,000
6 Jack Grealish £300,000
Raheem Sterling £300,000
8 N’Golo Kante £290,000
Paul Pogba £290,000
10 Timo Werner £272,000
others…then
Mo £200,000

Mo is one of our top players, so the new contract should be a good one for him. We can’t (and shouldn’t) do a United style spluge on ridiculous wages. A good basic plus team incentitive to win trophies is the way to go.

Oh, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the Shitty weekly wages are suplemented by offshore dodgy companies etc.

1 Like

Those ten names are from 3 teams…
Chelski
Old Toilet
Cheaty
Another indication that alarm bells should be ringing loud and clear to all fans about the game we love being ruined forever… The sadder news is that there seems very little that can be done about the situation :0(

1 Like

i reckon he’ll get it to 300…wont ‘smash’ our wage structure but will be our next big challenge…

just a feeling…

I’ve read they’ve asked for parity with Grealish on £350k which I think is fair… probably be £275k base with addons.

James Pearce’ article I think.

Ah; pure speculation, then.

3 Likes

Yes but it sounds about the level he deserves.

“You’d expect him to be the top earner at the club, but not by too much. It’s a balancing act. Salah and his people will have seen Jack Grealish getting £300,000 per week at Man City, so it’s going to be interesting to see what happens.”“

So they haven’t actually asked for it; Pearce is just guessing.

As most “journalists” do, these days.

4 Likes

So is this stingy LFC or greedy Salah or just nincompoops guessing?

I’d probably rank this in the Henderson contract issue from earlier in the summer.

1 Like

Or he has insider information, not really cause for a fucking forensic examination is it.

I think he will sign and mainly due to the fact there is no-one really interested in signing him.

1 Like

Neither if you read the article.

I gave 3 options so which 2 are you talking about?
What/which article?

1 Like