Mohamed SALAH: 2023/24

I do wonder whether he would rather be using our medical facilities rather than whatever Egypt have managed to take along with them.

I’m not sure how international teams usually handle this. Presumably, first aid facilities are fine but they aren’t going to have the kind of facilities that Kirkby has.

2 Likes

Not to mention that Kirkby would have trained personnel who would have a greater understanding of Salah’s body.

1 Like

Also he knows of the position we are in, I think he knows the importance of getting this right.

Even 2 years ago we were some points behind Man City.

Get well soon Salah. We need you in the final third of the season.

1 Like

Dr Abbas has spoken.

https://twitter.com/RamyCol/status/1749500921422193032?s=20

Errrrr… if he’s going to be out for 21-28 days, he’s got no chance of playing at the AFCON again this year.

Maths obviously isn’t old Ramy’s forte.

2 Likes

Mo should’ve get rid of him a long time ago.

Intensive rehabilitation wtf? He is putting Mo under unnecessary pressure.

Fuck it. Next man up. We should have more than enough to deal with Chelsea and Arsenal in his absence. In fact, we’ve already shown we can handle Arsenal without him.

We fear no-one.

1 Like

Yeah he probably could make the final.

Hamstring injury 3-4 weeks it’s hardly a surprise.

Concentrate on getting fit for mid Feb.

Good thing is he is back at Kirby and will be ready as soon as he is back. I don’t see Egypt making the final anyhow so it at least avoids a silly 3/4 place game.

Fuck internationals.

Dr Abbas is trying to throw the Egypt fans a bone. Best chance at participating…

He has come back to Liverpool to receive the treatment he needs. If it really is 21-28 days he’s not going back to AFCON, and it will probably be a moot point anyway as I expect an average Egypt side to get knocked out before then.

Part of this looks like managing people’s emotions to me, as he carries his nation, in a football sense.

3 Likes

AFCON seems to be totally arbitrary as all the teams are capable of beating each other. The loss of Salah may galvanise the Egyptian team.
It’s very unpredictable.

Not sure a lot of people expected Equatorial Guinea to top that group.

I’m just happy he’s back at the club and being treated there. There’s no way he’s playing again until he’s fully recovered.

Really can’t see him going out there unless they make the final.

1 Like

'Intensive rehabilitation‘ official homepage mocking Salah agent :joy:

1 Like

The decision for Salah to head back to England to do his rehabilitation had caused a furore in his home country with the talismanic Salah accused of no longer caring about Egypt in some quarters. [Paul Joyce]

3 draws and they are through. Good standard then!

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

He’s going to get the best treatment possible, from people who know him inside out, in a bid to return before the end of the tournament, the CUNT.