Mohamed SALAH: 2023/24

If we get a £50mil offer for Mo during the summer, and he accepts the move…

Lets Go Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

I still think Mo would turn it down.

2 Likes

I think Salah would choose US over Saudi Arabia.

1 Like

Do you mean US (as in Liverpool) or the USA? I could definitely see him in America in his twilight years.

2 Likes

USA. I think Salah can still be a top player in a less intensive (and corrupt) league. I can see him moving to PSG and then bringing down the curtain in USA.

If Trump and the Islamophobic right get in? Don’t think so.

3 Likes

People seem to think Mo Salah is going to a retirement league at 32 years. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

My guess is that it would have to be a Juventus or Real Madrid type of move this year.

1 Like

Some people are fucking stupid though. The kind of people stupid enough to suggest Klopp should be sacked last season. These people are beyond help.

Salahs had a bit of poor form. Haaland also. Mbappe didnt score against dortmund. send them all to saudi. Obviously all finished.

You’ll never walk alone. I wonder what that actually means to these kind of people.

1 Like

So now some Liverpool supporters are begging for the Saudis to make the mammoth offer.

The same people who have smashed them for sports washing and hideous human rights.

4 Likes

Many of them also probably wanted to give him a blank cheque contract…

1 Like

Mo looks delighted at the prospect of wearing the new kit next season…

That reminds me of Charlie Chaplin, for some reason :joy:

1 Like

Looks like he has got a pair of Cyril Smiths old pants on :0)

I think this must be the new fashion because I saw a picture of Trent with similar baggy trousers. I mean compared to fashion faux pas from the 1970s it’s quite tame. (yes, Kevin Keegan, I’m looking at you.)

:eyes:

1 Like

Frank Worthington as well! The man who failed a Liverpool medical because he tried to shag himself to death.

When people still had class.

:sunglasses:

I spotted the caption in Mo’s post yesterday on the socials, re Klopp mostly, but included the following -

We know that trophies are what count and we will do everything possible to make that happen next season

BBC reporting on it.

This is only the beginning I suspect, and there will be plenty of will he stay or will he go chat right until that fucking window slams shut.

2 Likes

Lads, he is going on a free at the end of next season. It’s absolutely transparent.

3 Likes