Mohamed SALAH: 2023/24

And money

No

If weā€™re quick, we could get a bid in to replace Mo.

Get Out Elf GIF by filmeditor

Just spotted Mo on my bus to John Lennon Airport :sob: how will we cope without him?

We should agree and send him over.

Well, judging by the look on his face I think the real question you should be asking is how is he gonna cope without us?

Thats Craig Charles

1 Like

i just want to know, is the transfer window close at 11 pm or 12 am? Once it is shut, Al Ittihad canā€™t bid anymore for Mo right?
However, the Saudi pro league transfer window closes on 12th September. They can leave LFC alone until January right?

Iā€™m not sure

Their transfer window doesnā€™t shut until the 7th

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I donā€™t know why the media are going on about their transfer window shuts later and still could try pull of something.

1 Like

@cynicaloldgit
Tbh, i am still nervous that something is going to happen and Mo may do a Torres last minute.
Saudis are infinite funds and they are savvy business people. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they have Moā€™s number.

And our management team are savvy football people.

Thereā€™s no way they accept an offer for Salah now, with no time to bring in a replacement.

4 Likes

When the Saudis say 'InshaAllah", that means it isnā€™t going to happen any time soon. They were just testing the LFC.

https://twitter.com/_ChrisBascombe/status/1697724398327738811

1 Like

Feels like the Saudis were provoked/motivated by some of Klopps comments this morning and spontaneously decided to make a bid.

Klopp said that we will see what Saudi window being open for two more weeks means for European football and that UEFA should make some rules.

Factman Jurgen.

Hopefully Gerrard doesnt call his Utd mates and say ā€œoh no, heā€™s got him. Jurgenā€™s cracking up.ā€

It was done Thursday night apparently (that shows how much the ITKs know).

Any move is still very much in the clubs hand, he wonā€™t down tools as he isnā€™t that type of guy if his agent starts to play silly buggers then point to his own words just 20 days ago.

He might be very much open to a move but letā€™s face it itā€™s not a dream move just one that helps his bank balance and if the Saudiā€™s see it as a dream they will come back in a year.

This is Salahā€™s last season with us so enjoy it, I still expect a serious amount next summer. Hell they gave us 60m for Fabinho so they could have hardly watched our games.

4 Likes