Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

This surely moved at WarpSpeed.
Warp Speed! GIF | Gfycat

Or, through HyperSpace.
Jump To Hyperspace - Star Wars GIF - Star Wars Hyperspace Millenium Falcon - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

@sweeting

i know youve been a massive wrap for Lavia…

can i ask you…?

Lavia at 50
or
Caciedo at 110

2 Likes

If it has been confirmed 100% - Thread title needs to be changed, for he is no longer a Brighton player… He is ours.!!! :0)

Once it’s on the official website, someone will start a “Welcome to Liverpool” thread in The Albert.

2 Likes

From the Caf…

Say what you want about the fee but that is a super signing for Liverpool. They don’t need to spend on CMs again for the next decade. In the space of two months they have managed to totally revamp and modernize the clear weak spot in their team and they have now managed to put together two separate midfields in the space of 5 years that’s better than anything we’ve had since 2013.

I was mentally prepared for Caicedo->Chelsea, but this sucks man. He improves Liverpool so much, and under Klopp its a whole different prospect.

Liverpool have done a fantastic job this summer. Feckers

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

8 Likes

ideally both and our midfield is sorted for 8-10 years.

2 Likes

Fekir…its not done until the cheesy video and he declares his love of LFC since he was in the womb.

2 Likes

Oh my, what have we done?

I noticed that there was 100+ posts in this overnight and was wondering if you guys ever sleep. It turns out that I’m the one that was sleeping.

That is an awful lot of money. I’m feeling a little queasy just now.

4 Likes

1 Like

we desparatley need this lad and well done to the club for sorting it but i do have a few issues.
He was desparate for Arsenal and handed in a transfer request. Then oddly signed a new deal in Feb.
Then he wanted Chelsea, had a Coutinho type injury, cleaned out his locker and didnt train while asking Brighton to accept the bids from Chelsea…He only wanted Chelsea…Then yesterday Brighton accept our offer and he is on his way…I just find that a little odd.
We cant be suprised when in 2/3 years he acts the giddy goat again to force a move to Real/barca/Bayern…

3 Likes

Aye, check out Daft Punk’s new single “Get Lucky” if you get the chance. Sound of the summer…

Onana + Hojlund + Mount → 170M transfer fee there , the manures have all the reason to feel aggrieved.

2 Likes

At my age few things leave me surprised anymore … but this did !

We just went from being also-rans to contenders in 24 hrs.

Joy of fucking joys. (And I don’t give a shit how much he cost … he’s ours now.)

2 Likes

I’ll be comforted by the £200m transfer fee and seven trophies we won between then and now.

4 Likes

There’s an awful lot of egg on the faces of some people on here this morning and I’m not just talking about the FSG haters.

2 Likes

Apparently he had been in London all week as well. Obviously he realised that the place is a fucking toilet.

Now it all makes sense… :star_struck:

1 Like

We can always rely on you Walshy. (What was that about not spending Bellingham type money again ?)

5 Likes

Also-rans?

Anyone who thought we wouldn’t be right up there this season, even before the Caicedo signing, is an imbecile.

4 Likes

He probably only wanted Chelsea and Arsenal because he thought that we wouldn’t spend that much money on the club he really wanted to be at. No footballer in his right mind would pick an unstable chelsea gig (where it’s proven to be a graveyard for promising footballers) if they had a choice of being with Klopp.

1 Like