Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

no i am happy obvs but does seem out of blue and not the type of player we would sign - no dickheads - this lad has acted a bit of a idiot last 6 months - on the pitch hes been excellent. My mate is Lfc fan but lives in Brighton so goes to a lot of their matches and he text me just now say we have signed something really special here.

1 Like

You only have to cast your mind back to our games against them last year. They fucking murdered us in midfield … and now that midfield is ours. :grin:

1 Like

Bit strong. We would have been challenging for top four. Now we have a realistic chance of challenging for the title. World of difference.

1 Like

Let’s face it , he just wanted out of Brighton , and felt he deserved to be playing for a top club. I’m not sure it mattered that much which one it was.

2 Likes

top clubs meaning Liverpool / Real Madrid / Bayern Munich / Cheaty

Doubt Chelsea ranks as a top club despite the money they spend.

1 Like

Went to bed at 11 thinking either nothing will happen or Chelsea has signed him …

Sometimes Liverpool surprises you … :sunglasses:

Now I have to learn how to pronounce his name …

2 Likes

BBC reporting it now and they are always last.

This ain’t falling over.

2 Likes

It’s pronounced…

TROW FEES

That’s why I said the last night that I would prefer the Lavia deal over him (the young lad behaved impeccably through the whole transfer saga). However, I hope that Caicedo fulfils the trust that Liverpool as a club are giving him and we’ll see where we are in a few years. If he manages to transform our midfield (and the whole side in the process), help us win a few trophies, he will be a success even at this amount of money.

2 Likes

So whoever told us that we had a £200m kitty this summer was right. Still would love to see a CB but I guess we have to pray that nothing happens to van Dijk and Konaté.

1 Like

Seeing unconfirmed reports Brighton were never going to accept a Chelsea offer.

It wouldn’t surprise me to see us signing a CB in January. Matip is unlikely to be here next season. At the moment we have 4 CBs plus Philips. There are question marks over the fitness of at least 2 and clearly we need to bring the next generation through.

1 Like

Do they regard Chelsea more as a direct competitor? Brighton were far nearer us last season.

You are brilliant @Walshy07 !

Walshy, you have just won £999, 998 on the lotto…

Walshy: “Tight cunts, I would have preferred a million”

Chelsea poached their manager as well as support staff and scouting staff.

They took a punt after the season on a new manager. One who’s worked out well but the season could easily have gone sideways after Potter left.

You could even say that’s no bluff from @Nobluff :sunglasses:

1 Like

Chicago Fire GIF by NBC

https://twitter.com/MelissaReddy_/status/1689873786735067137?t=LbMb-GjbIhpwoYW1Ui_6Ew&s=08

Ridiculous money…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeh, I thought it was £110 million! I’m not happy about the extra million.

4 Likes