Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Goldbridge hasn’t posted yet. I’m slightly disappointed

So challenging for a top four finish makes us “also-rans”? Sorry, mate, but that sounds really entitled.

1 Like

I was also thinking along these lines. Caicedo played RB at times last season for Brighton and looked good. He has obviously been signed to play as a DM but may be used to play the new hybrid role in TAA’s absence.

1 Like

@Nikola since last evening

I Hope Please GIF

1 Like

it doesnt. i dont think he really means it that way. it was a throwaway comment.

its almost as if he was just chatting in the pub and used a slightly off analogy…

2 Likes

And we thought he only worked on Mondays … :sunglasses:

Jorg to Chelsea: “Get the Schmadtke outta here!”

Boom Bam Son GIF by NETFLIX

https://twitter.com/MelissaReddy_/status/1689896875560710144?s=20

2 Likes

£111m? £110m sounds fine but £111m is just taking the piss. #FSGOUT!

Just have to watch out for our training now… otherwise yeah - possibly sorted for the next 3-5 years

1 Like

He’d better be good enough for that amount…or we’ve been duped.

One thing: when we splash out big, we tend to get it right. Virgil, Alisson…

And before anyone says “What about Keïta?”, nobody could have predicted his injury problems.

3 Likes

Also why I firmly believe in our lad Darwin

3 Likes

This mid is sorted for the next 6 years minimum. Give ample time to groom Bajcetic/Jones/Elliott. Next concentrate on defence and we are winning atleast 2 Premier titles in the next 6 years and 1 Champions League.

1 Like

We’d be winning more than that if it weren’t for serial cheaters.

10 Likes

I just cant get my head around the thought that Klopp takes transfer advice from Gary Neville

1 Like

I’m just wondering whether this deal has been going on in the background for a while. We got Mac Allister for a release fee. I’m just wondering whether we agreed to this deal for more but it was delayed for whatever reason: us shipping Fab and Hendo or Brighton needing to plead poverty on signings?

I suspect there’s more to this than meets the eye.

1 Like

Had we signed a midfielder and a defender when Wijnaldum left we would have already won for sure one more title if not two. We signed Sepp and think Harvey Elliott and both werent going into our first team. These 3 players we have signed will directly go into the first team in all our last 10 season :slight_smile: Thats quality.

2 Likes

We submitted a late bid for Caicedo last summer, don’t forget. I’m sure that we’ve been in contact with his people on a regular basis. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if we were given inside information on how much Chelsea were willing to spend.

2 Likes

Actually, I had forgotten that. Who else do Brighton have? Are we treating them as the new Southampton?