Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

It’s not like Liverpool hasn’t had that for the last several years.

I FOUND IT!!! From 2017.

The emotions depicted seem pretty apt today…

If he signs , yeah. Otherwise,no.

Twitter peaked that day, imo.

But he wasn’t a kid then.

We have no idea what is in that contract or what was said between the parties when agreeing to that new contract, but we do know that Brighton were publicly clear that the expected him to move this summer and were happy to facilitate that move for him. No one involved viewed that as a long term commitment between the two parties that he is now trying to break.

It’s money and then more importantly the life at London.

We faced this when we’ve had to try for Alexis Sanchez only for him to prefer Arsenal.

Then that is ultimately the agents fault and as I said he is a cnut.

We’ll soon see​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://twitter.com/MiguelDelaney/status/1689998117419077632

they are struggling with the fee structure??? whats going on…

1 Like

Colwill could be a strong bargaining chip for them if they’re that set on Caicedo

1 Like

It’s called calling the bluff.

“Fault” over what exactly? They expected to be moving, entered into negotiations with a party who expressed an interest in him and now are very suddenly finding themselves in a situation they didn’t expect.

We’ve heard nothing about the personal deals that have been offered, but its not unreasonable to think Chelsea have offered him a better package than we have. But even if not, it is totally reasonable for him to act in his own interests in this situation and just give himself a few minutes to consider the options before making the biggest decision of his life.

11 Aug 2023 might have been an eventful day for us on the transfer front in Liverpool but don’t let this distract us from the fact that on this very day 26 years ago, On Raw Shawn Michaels returned to in-ring action against Mankind, and revealed his new insurance policy to be the returning Ravishing Rick Rude. Also on the show, The Nation of Domination revealed Rocky Maivia as its newest member.

Lets see how Anfield takes to him…what must his team mates think…I think he’s lead us a merry dance and we weren’t his No.1 choice…lets see the effort he puts in…

The birth of DX and the initial heel turn of The Rock. Pivotal.

this is crazy shit, im afraid to even step away from my laptop, i might miss something…this is what drama is, netflix, hbo take note

1 Like

If the player wants to leave then a club needs to put up the funds.

Brighton have made it clear what they wanted all along, Chelsea were just waiting for it to die of death so Brighton just gave in. Then for some reason they decide to drop a 48 million pound bid in for Lavia who it all seemed likely to join Liverpool.

Liverpool then seemed to get interested in Caiciedo and put talked to Brighton. Brighton then asked for bids and Liverpool’s bid was evidently better. I don’t think for a minute the club hadn’t got at least a verbal agreement that the player was open for a move before that bid.

You might believe that I doubt it.

That more or less confirms that Chelsea cannot match the structure of the LFC bid.

4 Likes

Where the fuck have you been?

2 Likes