Moises Caicedo (DM/CM/RB) Brighton and Hove Albion

Probably why journalists are saying different stuff

Im loving it too damnit!! I really dont want the player anymore, but lets get our pound of flesh first.

https://twitter.com/RorySmith/status/1690004013607956480

Yeah, his accompanying tweets literally says journos may not be being briefed in good faith because it’s likely third parties are more than keen to make sure they get the best deal for themselves and not just him.

I was 17% sure this was a negotiating tactic to get us to improve the terms we offered. I’m now at 31%.

1 Like

Maybe we have to pay off all the agents.

If so tell him to sack all but one when he gets here.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1690006861389430784

thats fucked up from chelsea

Apparently Chelsea cannot afford him due to FFP thats why we bid £111m

3 Likes

The 49ers people are not going to be impressed with Boehly.

Brilliant if true.

1 Like

Nothing new then. Eveything about them is fucked up.

2 Likes

Did wonder why that odd million came from :joy:

And also fucking hilarious :rofl:

2 Likes

they have no choice but to match and exceed our bid

They are utter shady cnuts though aren’t they.

2 Likes

If Chelsea do decide and offer players , it’s on the values Brighton value them as.

A player like colwill Chelsea value at 50m can easily be rated as 20m by Brighton.

But suddenly they have a new sponsor - 'Yippee Kay Ay Inc" based in Panama :rofl:

Animated GIF

I know a few Premier league footballers. The one who plays for us is surrounded by his mates, sound lads. The ones who are a little bit more, how should I phrase this, not from round here are surrounded by a team of decidedly leech like Gucci wearing, gold touting, sports car driving ghouls. Very much $$$$$$$.

2 Likes

Chelsea are desperate to secure the signing of the 21-year-old after protracted negotiations this summer, but face breaking the British transfer record for the second time in six months, having signed Enzo Fernández for £105 million in January. @_pauljoyce

The best thing now is we withdraw our bid and sign Lavia and Inacio. Chelsea couldn’t match our bid and Caicedo stays at Brighton!!! Brilliant for footbal!! Haha…

1 Like