Most disliked pundit

I thought that was him acting naturally - I never would have guessed it was an act

2 Likes

Because when a team scores you wonder if it’s offside his lack of reaction.

I don’t want him to do a Brazilian side response but I remember a couple of years back when Keita scored against Soton he went “oh Keita has scored” like it was a mild inconvenience.

Also his information and stats often mean bugger all, doesn’t matter if Liverpool have scored only One time in the last 10 minutes of the last five games.

1 Like

The main issue i have with Tyler is,when he commentates on every Liverpool game no matter how well we are doing with really good passages of play we make or goals we score,he may give us a quick compliment but you can tell by his tone of voice he’s choking on it but if it’s City or United doing it the cunt has an orgasm.

He also has this annoying as fuck air and attitude where he’ll constantly throughout a game try to jynx us by mentioning shit stats to prove it could happen.As a commentator,he’s suposed to be impartial and give an unbiased account of the game,yet he’s the most anti-LFC commentator i listen to watching the games on Sky.

8 Likes

I didn’t have to search hard to find these posts from Bluemoon during our last 2 games…

Fuck off Tyler…no doubt some Baggies fans pay for Sky and would like you to occasionally sound impartial.

Can’t remember hearing Tyler this excited, he’s absolutely begging for a dipper’s goal

From Redcafe after we scored at OT.

Did Tyler just jizz himself?

Martin Tyler is not allowed to masturbate live on Tv

Could Martin Tyler be enjoying himself any more?

Other way round, Tyler would be frothing for a red card there.

I can’t think of anything more cringeworthy then Martin Tyler saying “Bobby Firmino”

He must be doing something right if he is hated even by the fans of clubs you say he loves :rofl:

Being a similar age, I am actually quite envious of the number of orgasms he appears to be having mind you . :laughing:

5 Likes

He was very good for the Europa final.

3 Likes

Hmm you wonder if it’s sky dictat then?

That Soton one when we were chasing for the title with Man City just sticks in the mind, he really did sound bored.

2 Likes

Jenas getting his hourly Liverpool mention, almost as bad Tyler.

5 Likes
5 Likes

It’s amazing the level of praise Wijnaldum is getting now he’s leaving us. You can guarantee if he wasn’t the question would be “why can’t he play like this for Liverpool”.

Now he’s off and had a couple good games they can’t wait to tell everyone we’ve made a mistake despite him being pretty average for us nearly all of last season.

4 Likes

Jenus is a grade 1 tit! I can’t listen to him, every time I put the TV on his smug face is there.

4 Likes

Jenas hadn’t even considered we might sign someone but he would be the first to turn around saying oh isn’t Liverpool an ageing squad in a years time.

And if Trent’s had a bad season then last 6 months of Gini has been off a cliff.

1 Like
5 Likes

Noticed this in the Copa America, I haven’t really missed a co-commentator chirping in with his “insights”.

I like McCoist as it feels like a double act when he does it but hardly miss the likes of Dixon and Murphy.

2 Likes

There’s 2 commentators in Spanish on the channel I watch. One is a woman absolutely brilliant. Her knowledge of the game, the way she commentate best I’ve heard. Normally in Latin America any woman who works on a sports show, has to have big boobs and a big bum, short skirt. This girl is businesslike and professional.

There’s also a woman presenter I like on ESP for tennis. Excellent as well.

3 Likes

Maybe for a most liked pundit. :+1:

I do find the majority of female pundits are really insightful, but I feel they need to be. If they came out with even half the bullshit that most male pundits came out with they’d get ripped to shreds.

Same for refs/lineswomen - They’re usually flawless because if they’re not it’s because they are female.

2 Likes

I agree 100%. I feel they are more driven as well.

3 Likes

Wonder if that inbuilt rivalry isn’t in their mindset.

Then again some punditry is just poor. Always listen to Souness as sometimes he talks rubbish sometimes he doesn’t but say Murphy and Keown they are just wasting space.

As for Jenas he should just go to the one show, I can happily ignore him then.

4 Likes

I wish they’d piss off the former players. With very few exceptions - who tend not to last too long as they show up the ingroup idiots - they are inarticulate and lazy and despite playing the game professionally seem to be able to contribute very little of their ‘knowledge’ about it.

3 Likes

Some of the female analysts on Irish TV will make you question that statement!

1 Like