Most disliked pundit

Gingers tend to be angry and Dyche teams definitely tend to be very aggressive towards us, I never see the same aggression towards our rivals though :thinking:

1 Like

ā€˜Gingers tend to be angryā€™. ??? WtF? @RedOpium

ginger GIF

:wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I still canā€™t figure out how he wasnā€™t given a yellow card for that!

3 Likes

Thing isā€¦ Jota prevented that guy getting hurt by the way he scooped the ball away and turned his back to himā€¦
If it was role reversal and he had a Burnley shirt onā€¦ Jota could have gone right through the ball and seriously injured the guy!
Different philosophy between both managers right there.!

3 Likes

They set the tone with a very early late and nasty challenge on Harvey. The ref did fuck all (because you have to give a side like Burnley room to ā€œcompeteā€) and it continued like that from there.

10 Likes

Yeah that was nasty, anyhow pundits sit there and say they saw nothing wrong and you see that foul above, it wouldnā€™t have looked out of place at Summerslam.

3 Likes
8 Likes

Donā€™t know what weā€™re whinging about. Obviously six of one and half a dozen of the other.

3 Likes

Iā€™d totally forgotten about that one.

Luckily VAR picked it up and awarded us a penalty ā€¦

3 Likes

I take it Dyche didnā€™t see that one?

3 Likes
1 Like

What a sensible response from him! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Jermaine ā€œbabyfaceā€ Jenas is high on my most disliked pundit list

6 Likes

Makes him sound like a gangster. Which, sadly, he would probably like.

1 Like

Keith Hackett

1 Like

Yet again, the english game totally over reacts to planned adjustment. The directive was to focus on not giving penalties for incidental contact, especially where initiated by the attacker. That has now been completely over interpreted to no blood no foul.

more to the point, I hate these sorts of analyses even beyond them being wrong. Hackett has provided no explanation for his positions. No insight into his thinking. No one is more informed as a result of reading that.

3 Likes

I saw the MOTD analysis that night and realized why I dont bother watching the pundits ā€œthoughtsā€.
Jenas, Murphy and Gary underpants comments were idiotic and dishonest.
Much better to get the analysis from TAN; it may at times be biased, reactionary, overly critical and sometimes even wrong, but at least its honest.
Then we have @Sweeting to come along and correct us all :wink: :smiley:

2 Likes