Most disliked pundit

At what would be Championship level.

We are talking about those who never reached the top of the game. Clough though likely would have got to play in the top division is something we will never know but it drove him to be one of the best managers.

2 Likes

I remember Matt le Tissier talking about this on ā€˜Soccer Saturdayā€™. He told of a game where the Saints players had a group bet on there being a throw in in the 1st minute. Saints won the toss and kicked off. They immediately kicked it towards the touchline but an opposition player kept it in. He said that the Saints players were like men possessed trying to get the ball back.
Iā€™ve hated him since that day. The idea that there were thousands of Saints supporters whoā€™d paid good money to go and watch their team and that team were happy to concede possession just to get more money on top of the wages that ordinary fans can only dream about.

SCUMMY BARSTEWARDS the lot of them. :rage:

7 Likes

Why is there not a ruling in punditry that comments and opinions should remain impartial, or at the very least, without smacking of absolute biasā€¦!
If I was a Cheaty fan this morning I would be asking BT Sport to censor or F*** O** Ferdinand for his behaviour hereā€¦ This is a guy that has a very large platform to spout whatever slanted opinions he wantsā€¦ without censor
It is a position of privilege and should carry responsibility for retrospective actionā€¦
His admission in this Ronaldo saga surely needs for him to be taken to task for itā€¦
Never mind Cheaty fans being annoyed by thisā€¦ I am a fan of LFC and I would like to see him removed from his seat of ā€˜pontificating powerā€™ā€¦!

1 Like

I see it as a positiveā€¦Utdā€™s scouting and recruitment set up appears not to have caught up to its rivals yet and is still reliant on moves like this.

2 Likes

Heā€™s reported as saying that Phil Jones is a waste of space because he is always injured and that he should look for another club.

Yeah, right Rio. Which other club would want to sign the injured waste of space? Did Rio immediately start looking to move whenever he was injured or banned for skipping drugs tests? Also, as Jones was probably injured while playing for or training with Man utd donā€™t they have a mduty of care over his treatment? :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™ve never much liked Rio, either as a player or as a commentator. These sorts of comments are just crass particularly so when Jones being at the club doesnā€™t prevent them from spending big to bring in Varane, Sancho and Ronaldoā€¦the latter on nearly half a million pounds a week and still have more money to spend if they wished to do so.

2 Likes

If Utd get the same amount of injuries as LFC last season they will be glad Jones is there!

3 Likes

I am growing in despair at people calling Neville a knowledgeable pundit, in a craven attempt to make him vaguely relevant.

Because in truth people with knowledge can still be cunts.
And he is a cunt.

His little sex noises when Havertz or Lukaku got near the ball yesterday is stark evidence of his absolute cuntishness.

I asked before, humbly in my opinion to have anyone who says he is a ā€œdecent punditā€ severely admonishedā€¦

I am now requesting anyone uttering such innacurate and sacrilegious shite to be on receiving end of a hiding from a squad of forum hard menā€¦

3 Likes

When he came in, he was quite refreshing, but he has fallen down a rabbit hole and now has become a bit of an apologist for his old club.

That clouds his judgement like so many others, I think itā€™s why I like that show Richardson did with Honigstein and others a few years back was refreshing, there didnā€™t seem to be mandates when they discussed it, same goes for LĆ” Liga TV to be fair.

He now comes across like Andy Gray and the presenter like Keys, without the sexism. I literally couldnā€™t give a rats arse what any of them think after that wankfest on Ronaldo.

Iā€™ve seen the return of the Undertaker so many times I know what happens next.

3 Likes

Whereā€™s Maria?

1 Like

Watched MOTD on Saturday evening for the first time in a long timeā€¦
Was wondering if someone out there can explain the followingā€¦
ā€œJust what is the point to MOTD anymoreā€¦?ā€
Beside 99% of the match ending up on the cutting room floor, the shit pundits who offer very little insight to the game itself, major incidents or relevant talking points in the game are mostly omitted.
It has become, IMO, a complete waste of time.
Would even prefer we have Graham Norton repeats on in its place.

1 Like

I stopped watching because of the pundits to be honest, itā€™s also on (then) you canā€™t catch up until about Tuesday or Wednesday and so my interest is gone.

Added to the fact that highlights are now even available for free pretty much that night through proper channels on YouTube, I generally just watch them nowadays if I donā€™t see the match.

2 Likes

Or keep MOTD and have Graham Norton host it with a random selection of celebs doing the punditry? I for one think it would be an improvement.

3 Likes

I keep on thinking that MOTD canā€™t get any worse but you have just proven me wrong.

3 Likes

Irony is the shorter version that just carries the football on Sunday morning is actually ok.

1 Like

I donā€™t even know how much content they put out is real or just fake to gather more eyeballs.

2 Likes

Anyone else think this Halloween mask is a dead ringer for Gary Lineker.! :joy:

1 Like

Go fck yourself. Maybe Bruno should be sold to experience Madrid.

1 Like

Neville experienced what in his career? Suppose he went to that project in Spain that lasted 8 weeks.

Problem for Neville is his words about us so far are dripping with so much negatively heā€™s now trying to rock the boat as he knows he is looking more stupid than normal.

The reason a player used to go to Spain was to win European cups, these clubs are in a bad place as he says and they arenā€™t projects in the slightest. They are dead weights trying to stay relevant as seen by the proclamation that the European Super League was all for the good of ā€œsaving footballā€.

Real Madrid arenā€™t it seems in as bad a place as Barca but you do feel itā€™s all borrowed and itā€™s the same house of cards. They can afford Salah but they can also afford Mbappe and I doubt they can afford both.

Newcastle being another has now crowded the market even more, Liverpool need to get a contract under Salahā€™s nose but all it guarantees is a decent price in 2-3 years when it is likely we probably will sell. He isnā€™t going be here for his career but at 31/32 you feel he will still have the tools.

Liverpool realised a long time ago you have to be more than a name in recent years.

3 Likes

Theyā€™ve got Jenas presenting nowā€¦

And nope he is no better. Sutton is crap but he even looked baffled at what Jenas said then.

3 Likes