Most disliked pundit

Jenas was crap even as a player.

6 Likes

I always felt with Jenas that he was a decent player who had the potential to be bit better than we saw. I don’t know if it was the injuries that stopped that from happening.

1 Like

So what’s his excuse for being a shit pundit?

2 Likes

And shit presenter.

2 Likes

I’d prefer he stuck to shit presenting on shows I don’t watch than talking about football in shows that I do.

He was doing BT Sport last night so you know he is being primed for bigger

1 Like

Just moving this as I don’t wait to derail the manc thread further, but I tend to agree here.

He seems like a great bloke at first, but the more and more you see of him, the more you notice little red flags.

Maybe he’s fine, but I personally definitely get what you’re saying.

Martin Tyler and Andy Townsend last night. Not only perhaps the most asinine combination on commentary possible but also the most fucking gormless. Be irritating if you absolutely must but at least comment on the fucking game instead of delighting yourselves with the sound of your own voice.

They had absolutely no idea that a red was shown and were waffling on about something until they realized it probably about a minute later and then did the same thing with the disallowed Suarez goal, waffling on about lifeline and some such idiocy while the referee was clearly raising his arm for the offside call and then missing that gesture and wondering what the fuck happened.

Fucking idiots.

5 Likes

Martin Tyler on bt sports?

1 Like

Had great love for Mcmanaman in the 90s.
So long ago…

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know :man_shrugging:, the studio guests were Crouch, Owen and Ferdinand. My local satellite provider has the rights and I have no idea who they piggy back of.

1 Like

It wasn’t Tyler on BT but they were the guests so they must be taking the commentary from another source.

Isn’t it that Darren Fletcher (no not that one) and I think Stevie Macca, though I had it on mute so I only saw their photos and maybe mistaken.

Bein feed was using the Martin Tyler commentary.

2 Likes

I definitely had Tyler and Townsend. Was utterly droll and asinine and the relative lack of action in the last 30 minutes made their anemic musings even more vomit inducing.

2 Likes

Must have switched across broadcasters for some reason.

The old cunt was.

2 Likes

Has he no home to go to?

Martin Tyler always sounds absolutely disinterested, even disappointed, when we score a goal, with the possible exception of a worldie from time to time. Are they even allowed to show their allegiances so blatantly on TV?

1 Like

I remember Naby equaliser against Soton, he sounded so disillusioned I thought it was offside

1 Like

McManaman doing his best to prove that diarrhea literally dribbles from his mouth…

2 Likes