Most disliked pundit

Garth still gets me more fired up, but…

2 Likes

[quote=“SBYM, post:372, topic:575, full:true”]
McManaman doing his best to prove that diarrhea literally dribbles from his mouth…

If it does, the word will have …ing on the end of it…
In all my life, never known a Scouser to pronounce (ing) on the end of a word yet… Never mind the way he puts it onto every single word he utters in commentary… needs to sack his elocution coach me thinks.!

2 Likes

It’s fuckin annoyin. E’s always doing it.

2 Likes

Only player who ever got to the boozer before the fans. When he first got into the team if he got subbed off he’d already be in the Royal Oak on Spellow Lane by the time we got there. Mustn’t even have had a shower the fucking scruff.

What are you doing in an Everton neighborhood?

Seems mad looking back but at the time County Road was a good place to have a bevvie, 4 or 5 decent pubs and the Oak had had some money spent on it and was a nice pub.

1 Like
1 Like

I dont get it. Despite every one of that team (except Richards) having been part of quality panel shows, somehow they’ve turned the CL production into a total clown show. It’s like because they’re doing it for the American audience they can show up half drunk and piss around.

1 Like

There was a bit of Australian accent in there if I’m not mistaken?

:joy:

1 Like

Is it just me that thinks he doesn’t actually watch all the games?
I thought Matip was our better cb against villa

He picked a guy who didn’t play once evidently I think it must be one of the most clicked articles as otherwise you’d have dumped it years ago.

2 Likes

I do click it every week tbf mainly to get a little laugh

1 Like

I think most people do that… I’d never get angry at his selections because it’s eithier done from the point of idiocy or comedy

What a miserable b***ard that Owen Hargreaves is… Never smiles
Toss up between him and Danny Murphy for the ultimate trophy

3 Likes

I couldn’t watch Micah when he first started… but he has grown on me.

Merson fucks me off no end, makes absolutely no effort to disguise his dislike of us and always has snide comment to make.
Not sure if I’m imagining in or not but he seems to get our Saturday 3oclockers every week.

Had no time for Morrison as a player and even less now with his street-talk style punditry…but even he sounds like Peter fucking Ustinov next to Michael Dawson!!!

Micah Richards is a really bad pundit but he is trying to play the jokey one so you don’t get that annoyed.

I wish BT Sport would stick to Michael Owen with our games the guys a dick but he seems to suck us to us. In fact he was perfect for the game on Thursday as he played for both clubs but we got Jenas instead :roll_eyes:

1 Like

But he isn’t even funny?
He panders to Roy Keanes pantomime villian and makes himself look really silly.

He annoys me!!

3 Likes

I know he isn’t funny but I assume that’s why people like him.

Keane is actually quite amusing just because he is a Cnut.

Jenas is currently top of my shit list.

On everything, says nothing worth hearing. Talks in cliches, no critical thinking ability, beige.

When Peter Walton is laughing at you and having you off questions must start being asked.

6 Likes

This is so easy for Arsenal 3-0.