Most disliked pundit

Jenas reminds of Indecisive Dave from the Fast Show. He will say nothing of substance and yet somehow contradict himself from one sentence to the next, especially if prompted by someone else.

3 Likes

Sorry, wrong thread.

He’s like a male version of Rusty Lee. They both just laugh hysterically at their own unfunny jokes.

4 Likes

Shame I missed that… I’ve grown to like Walton in the last week

1 Like

Is Matt le Tissier still a pundit on Sky?

1 Like

No, he went in the purge of the middle aged men.

1 Like

As it shows he is no bad loss.

1 Like

Yep…Jenas… absolute arse

3 Likes

Fair play to Shearer on both his calling out of the officials recently and also on not being afraid to admit that some of his early calls in the season are now looking wide of the mark (re: Lukaku’s impact and Chelsea deffo going to win the league).

Not saying that makes him a good pundit, but it’s more admirable than most who make bold predictions and conveniently never mention them again.

5 Likes

Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

1 Like

It’s actually the same analysis I heard from a Man City fan on a football forum, wonder who copied who.

2 Likes
1 Like

Can’t wait for the old cunt to retire.

2 Likes

The way he reacted to our equaliser against Southampton some years back in the chase with Man City basically confirmed it to me.

He couldn’t sound more depressed, I thought it was offside. He’s been on mute ever since and I have some music on in the background instead.

I turned him on after half time against Man Utd as I was enjoying that probably the only time I’d heard him since our title season. Don’t mind the other guy that does the matches (usually with Carragher or Alan Smith).

2 Likes

Fucking hell. Even by Crooks’ shit standards this is mental.
No Salah. Been one of the best players on the planet this calendar year but he can’t edge out Saka, Antonio, or Foden :rofl:

Here’s what he had to say about Trent (his only Liverpool selection)…

Trent Alexander-Arnold: Liverpool conceded eight goals in four games during February and March 2020, but that didn’t stop them winning the title or Trent Alexander-Arnold getting into my team of the year.

The England full-back also became the focus of the ridiculous argument as to whether he is good enough for England’s starting line-up or not. Well there’s no doubt about that as far as I am concerned.

This kid is good enough to play for Real Madrid, never mind Liverpool, and he makes my team for the second consecutive year.

Good enough for Real Madrid no longer means they’re automatically more than good enough for Liverpool, you bell. Just look at their team Garth. Probably only one of their players gets in Liverpool’s starting XI.

6 Likes

Dearie me.

Mohamed Salah: I heard my non-selection of Mohamed Salah in my team of the year got one or two a little hot under the collar. Well, I make no apologies for that. Salah made my team of the season but crudely chased the Golden Boot award.

His selfishness had a negative effect on Sadio Mane in particular and, in my view, had an adverse effect on Liverpool’s campaign last season - a point I made at the time.

This season Salah looks like a team player again and his goals are coming naturally. He is no longer looking for cheap penalties and is back to the player he was the season Liverpool won the title, and that’s why he makes my team of the week.

So you’d think that the selfish Salah wouldn’t have had the number of assists Crooks’ chosen front three had last season, right?

Wrong. Antonio and Foden both had 5, same as Salah. Saka had 3.

This season? Salah’s had 9, joint top with Trent.

Antonio, Foden, and Saka? 5, 3, and 4 respectively.

So selfish Salah is on 14 assists since start of last season. Saintly (English) unselfish Antonio, Foden, and Saka have 10, 8, and 7.

Oh, and once again the bullshit insinuation that Salah has a history of going down too easily.

Fuck off Garth.

8 Likes

Some of the stuff out of his mouth is that ludicrous, Garth is the one pundit that really forces me to wonder if he has pictures of someone fucking a donkey.

2 Likes

Garth Crooks in his playing days…
Was the Poundland version of Laurie Cunningham…!
Like most of the pundits stealing a living from the TV companies… they have no right whatsoever to criticise footballers that are far superior than anything they could muster in their own playing days…!

5 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised to find out they are selfies

1 Like

TAA at CB, I wish this moron managed the Cheaty.

1 Like