Most disliked pundit

Really??
I thought he was just off-vanilla enough for everyone to like him!

Particularly liked his go at the Lampard ‘no but seriously’ meme this season.
Also love the fact he only ever remembers/mentions playing for Everton once every 3 seasons or so

Can’t stand him to be honest. Find him very disingenuous, unfunny and narcissistic.

Isn’t it strange that being a great player doesn’t automatically make you a great pundit/commentator/person?

:thinking:

1 Like

He sometimes is ok other times he annoys me, I did like Jake Humphries but he has come across as a cnut recently. Should get the one who fronts Sky Scottish coverage she is excellent, it’s probably the only good thing about it mind.

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1534292054024519682?s=20&t=VATZwgzRw3XUyNKglo07GA

2 Likes

Good, that isn’t enforced enough. Lazy git, should’ve connected it to his Range Rover.

1 Like

Really hacks me off. Saw a young woman texting while driving on the M57 the other day. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Is that breaking news, just-in, etc.

:joy:

I really don’t understand people who think it’s alright to use their phones while driving.

1 Like

It’s arrogance and an attitude of, I can do what I like.

3 Likes

Who was it who had Stewart Robson on their list? :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: this is brilliant

2 Likes

Anyone who appears on Talksport.

Also Savage and Sutton.

1 Like

I absolutely used to hate Simon Jordan but he isn’t too bad he talks sense when others want to chat rubbish.

But yeah the rest of talk sport and it’s wider political commentators can get in the bin.

3 Likes

I don’t mind listening to Laura Woods and Ally McCoist in the mornings, they are generally a pretty good laugh.

1 Like

I like Danny Kelly on his Sunday Trans Euros Express show, Hugh Woozencroft with Darren Lewis midweek and Tony Cascarino weekend show, as well as Laura and Alli in the mornings.
Simon Jorden used to get on my nerves, but he does raise some valid points when discussing football and other sports in a wider context.

remember that person who used to make accounts and talk shite all the time on TIA then get banned?

I’d rather listen to that person than any of talksport. I Would only listen to that person if someone else life depended on it. If it was my own - c’est la vie.

I ll come back as a talksport presenter and make you feel my pain.

1 Like

Put some respect on HowlingFanTodd’s names.

All 736 of them.

That’s the 1! well 736

Yes, he is a bit mixed as he can have some quite bad takes, or some really good ones.

I used to love Hawksbee and Jacobs, are they still on there?