Most disliked pundit

Not sure if its him…I don’t hate him…but Clive Tyldsley irritates me with his pronunciation of foreign player names.

1 Like

And his inability to go more than ten minutes in any game without mentioning Manchester United.

It could be Blyth Spartans v Sutton United and “that magical night in Barcelona” would get a mention.

3 Likes

Apparently the ladies love being patronised and sneered at by a fat cunt with a face like a shaved bollock. Turns them right on.

3 Likes

Works for me.

5 Likes

bizarre comparison, i don’t see how they’re remotely similar

The victim card because ITV wanted to refresh their coverage made me laugh.

Like they had any football to show anyhow. He made out his career had been cut short but he commentates for about three other channels.

1 Like

Michael Owen

I agree, every time he opens his mouth about us he seems to manage to say something negative about Liverpool.

2 Likes

Well, this one’s a cracker isn’t he? I wonder if Sky will use him again?

2 Likes

I imagine United fans would hope so. He’s one of the few pundits who doesn’t try to sugar coat their current situation and seems like he represents the feelings of their fans better than most.

1 Like

Not sure why people dislike hairy keys

He seems sorry :unamused:

this is so funny, as the way Sky have handled this as just brought more attention to the claim they are trying cover up.

But Evra was there. He isnt speaking about stories he’s heard. He is speaking about stories that the Utd players were clearly telling each other about Wilf didnt get a crack under Moyes. If it is so categorically wrong, why would it have had enough currency for him to still believe it?

Easily that wanker Lesaux…but Neville can give him a run for the money for general asssholeness.

3 Likes

Last night the Tyler haters were out in force in the match thread. Regular rants during the game… I actually quite like his understated style.

However, I am pretty sure that wasn’t him. Didn’t even sound like him… :rofl:

Let’s face it: all those pundits are just the guys not bright enough to do something with their lives once they retire. The easy route is then to go into a TV studio and profess the usual football platitudes.

Can’t blame them, they are even paid for it. But the really smart guys in football don’t make punditry their full time job once they retire as players. They continue to work in football, or start something new.

I’d exclude Lineker from the lot, as he seems a reasonably witty guy and is in charge of Motd. But the permanent pundits and sports reporters in general are never the smartest lads around.

Also, really knowledgeable guys like Wenger or Klopp have done a lot of punditry, but never as a full-time job. They did it on top of their commitments as manager of Arsenal/head coach of Mainz and Dortmund.

He spent a lot of the game kissing Clive Allen’s arse and going on deferentially about Spurs. Different strokes I guess, but he was generally as unlikeable as always.

Martin Known. Like he’s read a book of football cliches and is getting paid a bonus for each one he squeezes in.

This and his truly awful co-comms can be summed up by him declaring “you won’t see s better goal all season” after a decent effort by Aubameyang in the first game of the season. All hyperbole and inane drivel with zero insight.

1 Like

Must have been listening to a different commentary. I was watching BT sport.

Exactly the same commentary, just two rather differing opinions on how it listened to.

Maybe I am wrong but I don’t think that commentator was Tyler. @cynicaloldgit will know for sure.