Most disliked pundit

Was definitely Tyler and Clive Allen.

I thought it sounded nothing like Tyler. Peter Drury is another I like for his calm commentary style.

Tyler doesn’t work for BT- only Sky.

2 Likes

You guys were the lucky ones then.

The stream we get for PL games don’t have Tyler. Drury, Beglin etc are the ones not sure it’s Sky or BT. But feed in CL games was not the same as PL for us. It did sound like Tyler.

He might be calm but he comes out with some crap and is as sycophantic as the rest of them. Example: In the first half last night he said “Liverpool now have a Power play”. WTF??
Isn’t that a phrase used in one day cricket?

Hang on, is that Duran Duran I can hear?

1 Like

And he tries to talk posh, started sounding his g’s. Apparently BT made him have elocution lessons because he sounded too scouse for commentery.

Which is impossible if you’re from north of
 ooh, let’s say Kensington.

1 Like

Not sure who he is but one commentator tries to say foreign players names, with accents, as people used to do when they went to a foreign country for the first time

Much easier and quicker to say which pundits you like, I think!

I miss Hansen. Nobody comes close. But after that I enjoy it when you have knowledgeable and experienced managers like Wenger and Mourinho on. Benitez was great too, he should do it more often. I like Ian Wright, Ruud Gullit, Henry, Keane of the retired players.

1 Like

Realy? I did not understand a word he said so I have no clue if he was making any sense. Could look very annoyed, gave him that. :grinning:

He probably should have put on an accent for you, like Steve McClaren :rofl:

2 Likes

we got tyler in the US yesterday, even though the audio on both he & clive allen’s microphones was distorted for a good part of the second half

he kept returning to the theme of how aggrieved the club is, and speculated that the triple sub was intended to send a message ‘to authority’–‘maybe i’m reading too much into it’. no, martin, if the english FA administered the CL, then you’d be reading too much into it–as they don’t, you’re just talking utter shite

he was absolutely relentless in pushing his narrative, and the last time i heard him on a liverpool match, he kept talking about the possibility of arsenal signing thiago during the shield

3 Likes

I hate Tyler so much that i hate his sister the singer Steven Tyler also.

5 Likes

What about Bonnie Tyler?..can’t stand her!

3 Likes

Ray Hudson. Borderline insufferable.

4 Likes

I can’t stand him, it’s worse than fingernails on chalkboard.

3 Likes

All the Spanish ones.

I can’t speak the language, but there is so much incessant talking, it’s like they have no time to breathe. Flipping between a match in Spanish and English makes one think you’re watching a different sport entirely.

1 Like

Any Irish supporters watch the match on Premier? Brian Kerr on commentary, a joy to the ears
if you like whiney voiced over opinionated guff

But the treat is in the studio

Ladies and Gentlemen
the cunt of all cunts Mr Kenny Cunningham. An absolute bellend with as much knowledge as a pigs arse does about nuclear physics. He is an sbsolute fucking poxbottle

5 Likes