Most disliked pundit

hudson’s sycophancy for real madrid is nauseating

2 Likes

I thought it was Barcelona…He choked on his own phlegm when Messi has the ball.

1 Like

yeah he fawns over both of the mega clubs, that’s part of how obnoxious he is

when enrique was there & barca was winning everything, it was more barca. since zidane took over the first time, it’s been madrid

but he’ll more or less openly root for either against the minnows, what a freak

1 Like
8 Likes

For a couple of years now Mark Lawrenson, as part of his prediction competition thingy, has consistently had Utd 4/5 wins higher than they are in reality, even when they were utter shit.

It does my fucking head in.

4 Likes

It’s why Hansen always sniggered whenever Lawro said anything when on together.

4 Likes

Can anyone explain how Garth Crooks is still in gainful employment. He is absolutely fucking useless.

This pearl from his team of the year.

Alisson: The Liverpool keeper hasn’t put a foot wrong since he lifted the title at the end of last season, and with it the Golden Glove award for the most clean sheets.

I’m pretty sure he didn’t, Garth mate.

5 Likes

Maybe Garth does Alisson’s laundry.

2 Likes

I’m not reading through the whole thread again,but anyone who said Merson is a complete wanker isn’t totally correct.

2 Likes

As a pundit he is still crap, however many kids he has.

Gary Neville is getting to be really annoying.

1 Like

I’m 44 and would never have more kids,you’d have to be mad at the age of 52.

3 Likes

I think we should nominate Fat Sam Allardross for this category.

He has an opinion on absolutely everything.
He squeezes his massive head onto TV screens at every opportunity.
He knows F*** all about tactics apart from Row Z clearances.
and most important factor of all
He talks shite all the time…!

5 Likes

But what he doesn’t know about sausage rolls and pies just isn’t worth knowing.

4 Likes

I nominated Crooks in the TIA iteration of this thread.

When Fernandes had just arrived, Crooks put him in his team of the week because he took a great penalty; that was literally the only reason he gave.

On reflection, perhaps it was somewhat prophetic…

4 Likes

Lee Dixon is another one that wanks off as he commentates on citeh games,little dickhead.

2 Likes

For me its Carragher and McManaman try so hard not to be biased they come over stupid and bitter at times.

5 Likes

It’s odd how he is hardly ever asked to be a pundit you think he would, just imagine him, Keyes and Grey having a good moan about “PC gone mad” at the bar and all those foreigners ruining the game.

I remember his moaning about Rafa celebrating, comedy rubbish.

3 Likes

I also watched with JIm Beglin with the microphone for the Man U game. He’s been on TV for years, and yet all he does is say the bleedin obvious.

Then he also has sly digs at us. Slabhead wins a freekick off Mo when in actual fact Slahead was the one dragging down Salah for a good 5 seconds. Then Beglin comes out with the gold nugget observation: Mo Salah is known for going down in stages.

Usually I give Beglin some leeway as the match where the Bitters’ Gary Stevens broke his leg was shocking (yes, nothing seems to have from changed from our neighbours). Fair play that he somewhat recovered and helped Leeds to win promotin back in the late 80s early 90s.

But my God, he should’ve learned by now how to give some some insight, rather than just describing: he passed it, he made a run there, they’re bring on a forward because they need a goal, etc.

1 Like

I mute the sound for every game at the moment, there’s no fans in the stadiums, so what’s the point listening to Tyler and Co praying for us to lose. If everybody did the same, there would be no need for this thread.

6 Likes

Had to laugh when Tyler said he wished we could all have heard the 10 minutes of ‘banter’ between Carragher and Neville just before KO.
Quite frankly I’d rather listen to Footloose by Kenny Loggins on a 24 hour loop, and believe me that makes me want to ram rusty knitting needles into my ears.

12 Likes