Most disliked pundit

The dirty Bastard. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Thats the one

1 Like

Quite the character, as Sean Lock would say.

2 Likes

I thought Keane was pretty spot on with most of what he said, but I’m not a fan of Karen Carney (not because she is a woman), I just don’t think she’s that great. Very repetitive with the same talking points about particular players and nothing really insightful and her voice is a bit of a drone. Don’t get me wrong, she’s no worse than some others, and maybe it didn’t help that the team as a whole kept bringing up the England women’s game; it’s a pet hate of mine to talk about other matches while you’re covering a different one any more than mentioning when coverage of the next match is.

I think Alex Scott and Eniola Aluko have always been much better and Gabby Logan is a good presenter, but I hope Carney isn’t a regular for ITV going forward.

3 Likes

Scott and Logan are a lot better than somd of their male counterparts. I haven’t seen anything of Aluko so can’t comment. I’ve always enjoyed Logan’s stints on MOTD. She’s a lot more professional than Lineker who tries too hard (IMO) to make the show ‘blokey’. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

'armless bantz

Neville said he wouldn’t be surprised if shitty win the league by a big margin, the knob hasn’t learned fuck all.

2 Likes

He’s a bitter rat faced cunt.

Here, my Dad’s just told me that Martin Tyler hosted a radio program the other day on BBC Radio 4 called “Hillsborough and other houligan events”. Any fucking truth to this???

1 Like

surely not…i cant believe that

3 Likes

CUNT
CUNT
Cunt
cunt.

3 Likes

Worse than that.

3 Likes
1 Like

Absolute cuntish statement

3 Likes

Has Tyler publicly apologised.
He should be banned from Anfield until he does so.

6 Likes

Nothing less than being sacked would be appropriate. What a twat.

3 Likes

:exploding_head:

I have no words left, please just sack him. Apology or not, he probably only did it under pressure anyway. I can’t imagine that he didn’t know what he was saying.

7 Likes

Sack him… He knew exactly what he was doing

3 Likes

Professional communicator communicates poorly and blames everyone else for not understand his (supposed) intention.

5 Likes

“Sorry you didn’t understand what I obviously meant. :roll_eyes:”

4 Likes