Most disliked pundit

I would ask Sky to send the other guy they use for our games.

1 Like

We shouldnā€™t be so politeā€¦ We should demand they send the other guy.!

3 Likes

BS statment Hillsborough and OTHER hooliganism incidents says it all.

The tosser is 76, retire!

2 Likes

if he had said heysel it would have been hard to criticise him. Letā€™s not get all raged up. It may well have been a misunderstanding.

1 Like

In a vacuum I would agree with you, but we have decades of history of Tyler openly and clandestinely chatting shit about Liverpool and Liverpool fans. The manā€™s a cunt. This is just the latest example of his fucking nonsense. Thereā€™s no chance he didnā€™t know exactly what he was saying, the cunt.

3 Likes

i donā€™t disagree with you i just think at times we should accept we have a troubled past. A lot of us get blamed for things we were too young to know about let alone even understand.

Let the club deal with it or people will turn it on us and bring up heysel ( as i did as an example) and there is no defence to that and like i say most of us are not even of an age to be blamed for that.

Heā€™s apologised.

Anyway i know what my point is . im probably not getting across very well . so i ll do a tyler and apologise too ! :stuck_out_tongue:

If he isnā€™t sacked, as he should be, he should, at a minimum, never be allowed to commentate on us again.

2 Likes

He commentaries on us even when heā€™s not commentating on us, if you know what I mean. Sack the cunt.

3 Likes

I think a slip of the tongue is easy to make. I think a professional communicator is duty bound to have done the mental work to disassociate these two issues so that they never inadvertently mention them together and thus perpetuate deep held misunderstandings. But we cannot be perfect all the time so if he made a dumb flub when speaking off the cuff then fair enough. Apologize and move on. But his apology was insulting, and as a coms professional that should be one area where he should be held to a high standard. The misunderstanding was because he connected two unconnected things with his words. His apology was for our misunderstanding, not his choices. That is not an apology so fuck him.

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure that on the contrary, heā€™ll commentate our first match against Fulham as if nothing had happened.

How on earth could he be expected to be impartial? (as if he has ever been)

2 Likes

The Martin Tyler of his day back then was Gerald Sinstadt. Besides being one of the main commentators for the matches, the guy had a weekly football analysis programme that aired on the TV. I remember when Nottingham Forest knocked LFC out of the European Cup in a midweek game, Sinstadt ended his programme of that week with the song ā€œThe Partyā€™s Overā€ as the credits rolled.
At the following game he attended at Anfieldā€¦ the crowd for the FULL 90mins sang/bellowed ā€œF*ck Off Sinstadtā€
It could be heard loud and clear on the match highlights even though the TV company did their best to drown it outā€¦
The guy was never welcomed back, nor made to feel comfortable ever again by the Liverpool supporters after thatā€¦
The same should apply to this cretinā€¦
When you think of the work Anne Williams and many others put in to correct the liesā€¦ this gobshite comes along and to a wide audience at thatā€¦ fuels the frenzy and hatred for opposing fans to lap up
Where do I sign the petition to have him sackedā€¦

7 Likes

Oh dear, oh dearā€¦so 'its live 'has been harbouring negative views about usā€¦and here is the reason whyā€¦

1 Like

What a fuckin bellendā€¦

Someone should sue the living shit out of this cunt.

1 Like

Time for a chant during games, Martin Tyler your a cunt, maybe he might then fuck off.

1 Like

In the UK, BT have it so he wonā€™t be getting this. I assume he will be doing the 5.30pm Sky game at Everton mind.

9 Likes

Golden handcuffs contract I expect. Untouchable. Sly wonā€™t do f*ck about the prick if itā€™s just LFC adjitating for action. Sly is just another arm of the right wing/popularist media - sporting/political - itā€™s the same freaking agenda. If itā€™s anti-Merseyside, theyā€™ll buy into it. That pisses me off.

1 Like
2 Likes