Most disliked pundit

There’s the TLDR shorthand for articles that are too long; I propose TSDC for Too Shite; Didn’t Click.

2 Likes

Well we pay the 4.5m regardless what benefit would it do for us not keeping him around for league games even if we were to purchase someone else.

2 Likes

Unless they are on the bones of their arse skint… they must have their own reasons eh

Another one to miss
Andy Gray says he considered ending his own life after his 2011 sacking over sexism scandal | Daily Mail Online

Former Sky Sports presenter Andy Gray says he considered ending his own life after his 2011 sacking over sexism scandal, as he and Richard Keys reveal all to Piers Morgan

Are we supposed to feel sorry for him :thinking:

Best thing Sky ever did.

A former bitters player so no surprise hes such a cunt :roll_eyes:

1 Like

:0)

Far worse than him though.

1 Like

Absolutely the worst. Pleb.

6 Likes

interesting list

1 Like

With them on Ally and Kompany.

4 Likes

Final 8 would include Neville,Rio,Micah,Jenas for deifnite.

1 Like

Alex Scott is fast becoming the pundit I dislike the most, ranking so highly in a poll is only helping accelerate my views

My mate is infatuated with her.

She doesn’t really outperform some of the other female pundits and yet seems to appear a fair bit more.

Sam Matterface is getting it today after his comments that we needed a Lineker and got a Waddle.

Hopefully he is demoted for that and whatever semi final they get it’s Champion and McCoist as Matterface is awful. Thing is he could evidently have been the voice of a legendary win alongside Lee Dixon and ITV have to consider that’s just appalling.

2 Likes

Plus his name has always annoyed me

1 Like

I find her massively irritating

1 Like

Thick cunt.

1 Like

Aren’t they just more old cnuts though.

And probably the best Matt Le Tiss isn’t around anymore.