Most disliked pundit

What did he say? The video is blocked in my region.

1 Like

Sherwood basically watching some footage and hasnā€™t a clue what he is watching.

2 Likes

The rest of your post was unnecessary. :wink:

2 Likes

Tactics Tim was a short lived highlight of PL football.

1 Like

Tim nice but Dim.

1 Like

Drop the nice. Manā€™s a cunt about anything liverpudlian

1 Like

https://youtu.be/H3FFdwU4Yq4

:0)

Ally is definitely the best, he just comes across as neutral (even when being a pundit for Celtic games) and has a sense of humour.
Pat Nevin is also very good, he tells it how it is and will back down if he is wrong.
I maybe biased here as I know Karen Carney and her family well. Her first season as being a pundit I felt she struggled with her terminology at times, which has improved. She analyses the game very well from a tactical point of view and has a sense of humour.
Clinton Morrison is good banter also.

Warnock, Mellor, Onuhra (sp), Matt Upson come across well.

Andy Townsend was my number one most disliked pundit. However, with current pundits you have to go Keown, Farah Delaney, Aluko and Murphy.

Jenas is thee very worst.

I canā€™t take Mellor serious after the Preston game were he was talking up revenge against us for not making it. They lost 2-0

3 Likes

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/jermaine-jenas-said-he-was-miles-ahead-of-everybody-at-newcastle-shearer-s-reply-went-viral/ar-AA15BMX3?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=350ca1688ab74fbe9e3df86097494e12

1 Like

Carragher.
Bell end cart horse of a footballer, ironically slagging off our defending.

4 Likes

Bit harsh on a guy who played so many games winning so many trophies and never made noises about leaving feeling he was too good for the team.

1 Like

I was reading an article about our interest in Napoliā€™s Kim and saw a link to a story about Potter being warned about committing a sackable offense. Oohhh, juicy gossip. Has he had an inappropriate relationship? Has he said something bad? No, the ā€œwarningā€ was from Gaby Abonglahor about needing to improve results

angry jason terry GIF

Youā€™ve been clickbaited

I assume Shreeves has been on the Botox.

Love quotes on books like ā€œLegendā€, I assume it was: ā€œIā€™ve met many a legend, Geoff Shreeves isnā€™t oneā€.

1 Like

Hopefully the relevant authorities are keeping a close eye on anybody who buys that book

1 Like

Just described Harveyā€™s goal as " a screamer, but not the only one weā€™ve had tonight". :joy::joy::joy::joy::nerd_face:

Alan Shearer as a co commentator, what a dull and incredibly boring twat

1 Like

Steve Nicol :roll_eyes:

De Zebri in the job two months. Says it all.