Most disliked pundit

Nicol is such a gobshite. His usual contribution is to complain about a Liverpool’s player commitment in a tackle. Everytime he says it all I can think is “well, I bet Trent’s attempt at a tackle didnt cost us a league title the way yours on Thomas did.”

2 Likes

Such a strange one, and for me so disappointing given how good he was as a player. Seemed to have a decent spell coaching in the MLS at one point (although perhaps not as good as I remember it?).

I love Nicol as a player - he was a fantastic servant.

Sadly as a pundit, he is a fucking moron

3 Likes

Hamman really does have toooooo much to say in matters he has no need to have an opinion on…! :roll_eyes:

I really hate listening to Jim Beglin, he hasn’t a clue and seems to actually be bias against us with his commentary.

2 Likes

Always looks and sounds like he’s been on the ale, to me. Can’t stand the fucker, ex player or not.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Miserable Manc loving creep…

3 Likes

Tyler praying for offside or handball.
Horrible smarmy cunt on the level of Keys.
I’d never get tired punching those two

1 Like

Just how much longer is Tyler going to monopolise the commentary…
He needs to kick back and spend time with his family a bit more… the game has moved on quicker than he can keep up

His family are probably happy enough for him to be away on the weekends…

1 Like

Probably they are paying to keep their weekend sane.

2 Likes

:upside_down_face:

“Cody Gakpo, benefitting from what happened” ! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Posted at 16:2116:21

Can Liverpool keep Rashford out?

Liverpool v Man Utd (16:30 GMT)

[image]

.Copyright: .

Manchester United were finding it tough against West Ham in the FA Cup on Wednesday but they changed the game when they brought on Casemiro and Marcus Rashford, and went up through the gears.

Liverpool don’t seem able to do that at the moment and the turnaround - for different reasons, good and bad - for both teams since the start of season has been unbelievable really.

Jurgen Klopp’s side have kept a couple of clean sheets in a row now, against Crystal Palace and Wolves, which was important for them but it’s really not that big a deal because neither of those teams offer much in attack, do they?

Liverpool did the same last month when they beat Everton and 10-man Newcastle without conceding, but then they got hammered at home by Real Madrid.

Put it this way, I don’t think it means Liverpool will keep Rashford out on Sunday. They get dominated in midfield and are vulnerable at the back, and United will take advantage of that.
CHRIS SUTTON

Prediction: 1-2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I’m sure he wasn’t the only one who predicted us to lose, but why is he only assessing it 1 way?

3 Likes

Who the feck is Gapko??

Speaking of pundits I loathe…

Micah anyone?

Can anyone guess who he selected?

Knowing how dim he is, I wouldn’t be surprised if he picked himself

Mark Ogden.

The irony of yesterday’s result is that Utd controlled the first half. And Martinez was one of the games better players and helped keep the score down

:rofl: