Most disliked pundit

Crikey.

Only thing close that comes to mind is maybe he knocks out the gaps in the Utd defence?

Gap-KO

Groan.

1 Like

And after the match, not a word about his prediction, not a word about Liverpool but all about Fernandez.

Chris Sutton a true wanker.

1 Like

I believe were his words after the game.

Gary neville has phoned in sick for MNF
Bwahahahahahaha

Just heard Micah Richards on Five Live state the Casper Schmeichel will be coming a full time pundit…! Can’t wait… Right…!

Martin Tyler on Jota´s goal… :joy:

https://twitter.com/AndyCantwell/status/1653318979019067392

edit… i have no idea why twitter links are not working correctly atm

1 Like

My suspicion is that Twitter have implemented something to prevent embedding of tweets like this.

2 Likes

Maybe… but I remember that we already had this problem before some time ago.

I suppose it would increase interaction as you have to open it to read it. The endgame possibly being so Elon can claim that twitter interactions have doubled since he took over or some other misleading bullshit.

Pretty much this is what I was thinking of.

Keys is still the most objectionable specimen out there.
I’d take great delight in twatting him

Yeah noted this on the Pearce tweet.

Its a little bit old now, but this retrospective on the Gray and Keys firing gives Keys room to somehow make himself look even worse than he looked before.

2 Likes

Was a shame Tyler wasn’t involved, I’m sure Shreeves had some involvement but he survived.

Stephen Warnock was on co-commentary on the station I was watching. Fuck a duck he is abysmal.

I’ve taken a couple of personal highlights that had me both befuddled and infuriated.

1. Example. TAA hits a half volley from deep within his own half towards Nunez. Warnock gives it a, “WOW”. Ball is easily cut out by a Fulham defender.

2. Another Warnock classic in the second half.
    “Henderson opens his body as if he was going to pass but he knew where the goal was and he knew it wasn’t moving.” 🤷‍♂

I know you don’t need much to be on co-commentary but at least don’t be a spa.

1 Like

Souness ‘sacked’ by Sky Sports as punishment for ‘clumsy man’s game’ comment – ‘mole’ claims (msn.com)