Most disliked pundit

Do you believe he is impartial in his commentary?

I think he is an old man who struggles to sound enthusiastic about anything reallyā€¦a bit like me :rofl:

If he does favour one team, I canā€™t detect it. I love looking at other forums as you well know now and comparing the common themes running through them. This from Redcafe was posted recently which again sums it up.

Just shows itā€™s all in peopleā€™s heads. Arsenal fans think he hates them, as do Liverpool fans, yet you look on here and people are convinced he loves those teams. Bless. He is factually past it though, he just isnā€™t good at the job anymore.

1 Like

Time for him to retire then

1 Like

Thing is the BBC allowed Motson to continue but he was sort of given the games that were near the end of the broadcast by the end.

Motson was 100% better than Tyler.
Thats like comparing Salah to Ian Dowie

1 Like

Every time Martin Tyler speaks, my inner 'Touretteā€™s syndrome comes out. I canā€™t stand him. He needs to retire and work on his allotment and gardening.

2 Likes

Mrs C hates him and Neville. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Whenever I am multi-tasking, and have Sky coverage with Tyler commentating in the background but I can still hear himā€¦ the number of times I have to stop whatever job I am doing, to take a walk over, and look at the TV screen, because I am unsure whether he has said a team has scored or notā€¦!
They should have hired him to commentate on the Queens funeral the other weekā€¦!

2 Likes

I agree itā€™s just an example of a commentator who went beyond his years.

Then again I bet Motson would be welcomed anywhere.

3 Likes

Classic example and the one that basically ended me muting him for our games and putting music on was when we equalised against Soton and he made it sound like it was offside.

1 Like

Pixie and Dixieā€¦or "its live and monoā€¦

Substitute your bold for " a smug twat who is as despicable as the other 2 twats he used to work with but now ply their trade in the middle east" and weā€™re in agreement

3 Likes

Who they?

Keys and Gray

1 Like

Tyler n Neville

Bournemouth now safe from relegationā€¦ are Trolling some Trolls

https://twitter.com/i/status/1657769223303712772

The only thing worse than professional pundits is 18-25 year old dickheads on a web cam making OTT statements about football (only worse thing is gobshites on Twitter who make OTT statements and are always wrong).

I thought theyā€™d struggle but theyā€™ve done well and used the resources they had available, they couldnā€™t do much more to be honest. Parker has been shown up a bit to be fair.

They couldnā€™t buy 21 players thatā€™s for sure

1 Like

Be interesting to see what it is.

https://twitter.com/sallynugent/status/1660356953741094918?s=20

1 Like

He is doing some work for DEBRA.

1 Like

It was reported he is going to swim the channel in aid of charity