Most disliked pundit

The ball is always quicker than the player.
[/quote]

…and passing the ball to the foot of a team-mate from an 80metre pass is as fast as it gets.!

Barnes and Hamman spew out anything that brings in the work for either of them.
Sad really that they appear so desperate for funds after such good playing careers.!

That kind of reminds me of the first 70 minutes against Newcastle.

Which Thiago didn’t play.

It’s defo not Thiago who slows us down. I lost count of the number of vertical passes he has made only for the ball to get pinged straight back to him, instead of the player receiving the ball on the half turn ready to drive at the last defender.

We’ve looked better in the last two games though. Probably the other players getting used to his ability thread passes through the eye of a needle.

A least disliked pundit thread would have been less tedious.

Does cunty qualify as a pundit?

You don’t need to read it?

In fact, then I would have read actually.

1 Like

Has Chris Sutton always been such a cunt?

1 Like

Cunts,the lot of them.

5 Likes

Why don’t all these pundits go an manage an elite EPL team, they wouldn’t last 5 minutes.

4 Likes

And when they do they are shown up see Neville at Valencia and Keane (err well every job). Shearer at Newcastle is another, shame Jenas won’t ever do it, love to see his failure weekly.

3 Likes

Haha fuck off Tyler you twat.

4 Likes

I guess the general rule is, you become a pundit when you aren’t good enough for anything else.

2 Likes

Rumoured that Roy Keane wants the Celtic job…!

2 Likes

Keane vs Gerrard? Bring it on.

3 Likes

Roy Keane was miserable in his previous job as manager, right??? Maybe they should try Old Whiskey Nose.

Wilder or Howe.

1 Like

or Hippopotamus Head in his eternal search for glory :0)

1 Like

Both Ipswich and Sunderland he was crap at, he is effectively a dire Championship manager at best plus he hasn’t managed in 10 years.

2 Likes

When he left Sunderland one of the players told a reporter about how he used to speak to the players, you fucking cunt was his favourite phrase.

4 Likes