New European Super League

With shows at 12:00, 14:00, 16:00 and 20:00 daily.

9 Likes

Oh look, thereā€™s an absolute lack of statement from the club on this.

I hope they are absolutely embarrassed by all of this, but i really doubt it as the $$$$ are clearly influencing them.

I donā€™t get why there has been no consultation around thisā€¦i mean what did Jurgen Klopp know about this?

Still annoys that he couldnā€™t be arsed to add his own statement to that one on the official yesterday, instead we carried one from our biggest rivals owners.

1 Like

I loved European nights, where we would get sometimes Barcelona one year, Dortmund the next, Bayern another year or Real another year. Who wants to watch us play the same old , same old 12 times a year. It will be so boring!!

3 Likes

$30 popcorn and drink combo but thatā€™s a $60 value.

3 Likes

Given the utter surprise and complete secrecy about this, almost nobody except the absolutely top brass knew about it. Keeping negotiations of this importance and complexity under wraps is quite an achievement. Particularly if youā€™ve ever worked for a company with an IT department.

Love it.

Bad things happen when good people do NOTHING

1 Like

This ESL is pretty much based on US Baseball and Basketball competitions, right? Now those are very competitive, right?

The silence from the club is embarrassing

Every team starting in the competition would receive Ā£3,03 billion!!! each year. :flushed:

3 Likes

I thought thatā€™s an one-time, signing-in fee.

Weā€™ve been stabbed in the back because the club has gone behind our back, the FA back, the premier leagues back, UEFAs back and FIFAs back.

It is unacceptable.

We are supporters not fucking customers.

2 Likes

Instead of being open and honest and getting fans views (which they knew would be largely overwhelmingly negative) theyā€™ve gone ahead with it anyway.

Fucking disgrace.

Any problems that people have with the PL and UEFA if you are fucking stupid enough to think those problems wonā€™t existing the the Super League you are a fucking moron

we have a game in about 50 minutes in case anyone is interested

3 Likes

Plus goodbye Merseyside Derby. Coz no way will we be allowed to go into the Super League and carry on with the PL.

Dont donā€™t worry itā€™s only 125years plus of history.

Letā€™s take the million pounds and games against inter Milan and fucking spurs over that.

2 Likes

I would imagine the vast majority of supporters are not fucking interested in our pre season friendly tonight.

Tell meā€¦ why does it matter.

Top 4 doesnā€™t make a difference anymore

2 Likes

I donā€™t think many care at the moment

2 Likes

Not especially. Results are for legacy supporters to worry about, what matters now is what the TV audience is.

7 Likes

Big difference between being stabbed and being ignored.

1 Like

Not for this.

Treason