New European Super League

Using Coronavirus as an excuse to bring this super league on is a disgrace. We should all be standing together to fight through this pandemic not using it as a financial reason to join another 5 shitty english clubs in a run away!

I also have a question over players contracts, will they need 2?
If players wish to play for their respective national sides surely a 2 contract system will be necessary, no?
So won’t we effectively have 2 clubs not one?

1 Like

They won’t null and void it, they’ll not punish everyone else for our mistakes and nor should they.

Where can I get my Legacy Fan t-shirt?

8 Likes

You don’t think so…

Seriously ask yourself the question - what would Shanks think of this

They’ll just give the league to Leicester or West Ham

Guaranteed their being knocked up already

I’d buy one

2 Likes

Who cares? Shankly would have no frame of reference. Shankly is also not bigger than the club. There are massive issues with this super league, but it’s going to happen regardless of what we think of it. Better we are in than out.

1 Like

But what if we weren’t in it because we weren’t a big enough club. Would you still be for it?

2 Likes

was sky and bt charging £15 ppv for a game a good excuse during a pandemic?

3 Likes

And this ladies and gentleman is the problem with the modern day football fan

2 Likes

But we are in because we are a big enough club.

1 Like

Until “they“ decide we are not and want to restructure and we just get fucking cast aside like every other cunt

1 Like

Selby all the way so… he’s definitely a Super Duper Cunt

2 Likes

Hahaha, give it a rest. This whole clinging to tradition and hanging on to the ghosts of the past thing is nonsense and backwards. You’re destined to be stuck in neutral with thinking like that. Hell, even Paisley had to expel Shankly from the training grounds when he was standing in the way of progress after “retiring”. things move forward, and not always in a way that the greats of the past would approve of, but that doesn’t make them wrong.

3 Likes

European Super League clubs would WIN any court case brought by UEFA or FIFA, says expert lawyer - and he insists the Premier League would also fail if it tried to kick the Big Six out

• 12 clubs behind European Super League have ALREADY started legal action
  • The breakaway competition says it will fight any attempts to ban it or moves to bring sanctions against clubs or players who participate in the new league
  • And legal expert in competition sports law says they’ve good chance of success

European Super League clubs have a good chance of winning any legal battle with UEFA if football’s governing body tries to block plans for the breakaway competition, an expert has warned.

Legal fights between governing bodies and upstart competitions have been fought before, with courts recently coming down on the side of promoting more competition in wrestling and ice skating, among others.

The 12 clubs, from England, Italy and Spain, announced plans on Sunday night to set up a competition to rival UEFA’s Champions League and Europa League tournaments.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s…case-brought-UEFA-FIFA-says-legal-expert.html

3 Likes

Shanks wouldn’t be bothered. He’d have given up on football years ago.

7 Likes

No idea I don’t get BT or Sky. Also that’s a different conversation that was had at a different time.
Anyway wasn’t that just another perk for greedy shitty English clubs?

Pretty sure that was scrapped after football fans as the collective said “fuck that“

Did he look at their associative rights being withdrawn?

Are you satisfied with the way the club has conducted its business.

It’s shit housery at its purest form