New European Super League

Carra calling the troops to action too

Milner- ā€œI donā€™t like it and I donā€™t want itā€.
Brave of him

3 Likes

Legend (10 characters)

Youā€™ve been told the problems. You donā€™t want to hear it. Youā€™re defending the indefensible.

Give one positiveā€¦

Pull the ladder up, Jack, and sod the rest. :unamused:

1 Like

You know this isnā€™t a factual sentence correct? There have been threats, but really nothing at all that is concrete. So maybe lets save the overreactions until we actually know something

2 Likes

Gary Neville - Man United through and through and on this issue I agree with the bloke 100%

1 Like

Well said Milly!!!

3 Likes

James Milner - thatā€™s a captain

2 Likes
5 Likes

Tell you what - when you say that the modern footballer is out of touch with the fans - see Patrick Bamford and James Milner interview tonight.

CLASS

6 Likes

The Voice of the fans

1 Like

Improved revenue?

2 Likes

i suppose it begins, and possibly ends, with the fact the founding clubs cannot be relegated.

when you really think on the actual ramifications of that you can end up in some pretty crappy situationsā€¦

the clubs are postulating to make more money, we all understand that point, but regardless of UEFA or any governing bodies performances, do we really want actual member clubs deciding the format of the future of the game. EDITā€¦i think we can all agree the member clubs deserve a large input, but not the ability to decide the direction of the gameā€¦

everyone understands there are existing problems in the gameā€¦thats 100 percent acceptedā€¦but this alternative seems the wrong way to do itā€¦

on some level im glad we are in it, looking after our own hide, but on another level im a little bit ashamed.

i think, as usual with such broad statements as the proposal isā€¦the devil will be in the detail.

3 Likes

I am more and more confident this wonā€™t happen.

Donā€™t forget FSG - they need chasing outta town

Brilliant. We can pay footballers half a million a week, and price all local fans out of a seat at Anfield.
Vive la revolution

1 Like

I feel so bad agreeing with Gary Neville bit fuck it he is speaking complete sense

1 Like

Seville just confirmed they arenā€™t interested

2 Likes

One positive about the development of the ESL is the notion of Manchester City finally getting past the quarterfinals of the UCL only to be ejected from the league before they can play in the semis. I mean, the comedy!

3 Likes