New European Super League

The arguments are well rehearsed on this thread. Still waiting for a single positive of the ESL, other than money

1 Like

Can we, in a simplistic way, submit a team named LFC, made up of players from Stanley Park, who would like a few months away…so none of our 1st, u23, u18…etc etc… Still play in the prem/ English leagues.

Klopp going to war.

48 hours and either we back out of this or Klopp resigns… watch

4 Likes

The fact of the matter is in all this is if they care about the club or the fans they would have done something today as Hope said, if they cared about Klopp and the players or the match being played tonight, it wouldn’t take five seconds of Henry’s time to make a statement on the club site.

Nothing, official still carries the official statement with Glazer and Perez, who are they to Liverpool football club dare I ask? Nobody.

3 Likes

Why are they ignorant. They are much better placed to make comment on it that us.

Fair play to them.

1 Like

Klopp “I am going to sort this”

Omg! It gets worse.

2 Likes

I’d agree… why the fuck would the other clubs put up with us sharing the revenue and taking the European places for the next 2-3 years

Which is why it wasn’t leaked. Nobody bar the top knew about it.

1 Like

So glad Klopp has spoken his mind.

Tuchel shit himself in his presser earlier.

2 Likes

And give up all the TV money?? I don’t believe it.

3 Likes

What exactly is a legacy fan?

It’s anybody who supported Liverpool before yesterday

2 Likes

That was to be expected. There’s no way that the other clubs will accept to keep us in the PL. That’s why this uber league is nothing but a wild, baseless dream.

I really wonder about whether fsg realise how far off the mark they are with this idea.

1 Like

Someone who supported the club through the good times and bad, who bought the shirts, tickets and spent a large amount travelling to and from games.

Apparently we’re not wanted anymore.

4 Likes

Exactly, and that is a disgrace. Klopp was fed to the wolves tonight.

4 Likes

Oh right. It sounds derogatory to me. I went to my first game in 1960, do I qualify?

3 Likes

If Klopp is the bloke I think he is, then I reckon he is going to be offering a stern ultimatum to FSG

1 Like

Yes, because 1960 was before yesterday.

You qualify

Now please pay you 1000$ subscription fee and you can continue supporting Liverpool

1 Like