New European Super League

Klopp: ‘I am going to fix this somehow.’

Why does this quote fill me with an anxious feeling that it won’t end well… :scream:

2 Likes

Yup and to me it’s an insult.

1 Like

Feel the same

1 Like

Apparently, based on their statements so far, they are not!

What do you mean, it won’t end well @Hope.in.your.heart ? :flushed:

FSG have thrown Jurgen under the bus. I feel so sorry for him. He is there for the boys and the supporters. He is the bridge between us and the owners.

1 Like

I think he’s come out very well tonight.Most fans of all clubs will think and feel he’s stood up and been counted after what he has said.

4 Likes

I agree and I’d imagine he’s mighty pissed off about it. But he’s no coward, he’s a fighter. But, given the madness of the past 24 hours, nothing would surprise me in the next few days.

1 Like

I think it is unfortunate that there are people who are trying to use this to throw a wedge between supporters and owners.

And Carragher should not be joining Neville in this ego trip…

I think calling us legacy fans has done that, they don’t need much help on that front.

1 Like

Every word that Fiorentino Perez utters makes me instinctively dislike the idea more and more.

1 Like

I’m not sure how I feel about the banners being pulled from the Kop. As Jurgen himself said, the players didn’t do anything wrong. It almost feels like their supporters are abandoning them.

5 Likes

Now is the time that JK and the players fight for us.

99% of supporters agree with them.

Klopp agrees with them and tonight our captain, James Milner agreed with them.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

3 Likes

All the neutral footie supporters need to understand this.

4 Likes

What a twat!

Well not only the neutrals tbf, I agree with Klopp, it’s just not right to punish the players for everything now.

And I don’t think our owners would actually care about some removed Kop Banners or players banned for the Euros etc. That won’t hurt them, but only our boys.

1 Like

Funny how there was no pre-match programme from LFCtv. Just like they avoided Inside Anfield (or away) videos when we couldn’t bloody draw a game or score a goal, let alone win.

Good PR moves.

:joy:

1 Like

UEFA is now rushing to secure 7 billion in financing to counter the ESL. Makes me wonder if they plan to bribe the ESL clubs to bring them back into the fold. They need those clubs to be financially viable.

5 Likes