New European Super League

I predict we will draw with an inferior opponent.

2 Likes

Everton will put out a statement after the 7th club, just out of habit.

2 Likes

Hahah

ā€œWe were never in it, WiFi been playing up and only today BT sent an engineer aroundā€¦ anyway no we are not and never were entering the super leagueā€¦ our players struggle with injuries playing football Rugby League would just finish them offā€

1 Like

Henry hoping itā€™s just lfc left so he can say we are champions

1 Like

Be funny as fuck if Everton put out a statement saying they are going into it along with Burnley, Leicester Wolves and Accrington Stanley. Hahaha

:joy: :rofl: They havd egg on their face.

1 Like
3 Likes
5 Likes

Apparently Ath Madrid are in a race with Barca to see who can pull out first ā€¦ Bonkers

Anyhow nice to know the only team totally fucked over by the timing of the announcements was us, and people thought this we were escaping that.

Bwahahahaha

12 Likes

No fucking way??!

Source??

1 Like

Sorry @Maria, the link hadnā€™t loaded yet!

1 Like

We had that discussion for many years on TIA.

My opinion was and still is that it would be by far the best solution for us in the long term (there would likely be a rocky initial period though). Bayern, Dortmund, Real and Barca (I knowā€¦), have enjoyed incredibly long spells of stability with this system. Before the Glazers took over the red mancs, they too were owned by the fans, and were the then richest club on earth.

But for some strange reason, this model doesnā€™t seem to appeal to most fans in England nowadays. Itā€™s not a part of the culture apparently, thatā€™s at least the arguments which were given at the time. That we couldnā€™t compete, that it would have us relegated.

Going by these discussions, a lot of people appear to prefer being at the mercy of any random owner to play the ā€˜custodianā€™ of their beloved club, even when it is some random foreign billionaire. Go figureā€¦

5 Likes

Hopefully citeh and the chavs get booted out of the remaining fixtures of the Champions League for taking the piss.

7 Likes
14 Likes

Woodward resigning is badā€¦

Heā€™s a total fucking numpty.

14 Likes

Gutting, they might actually appoint someone good.

7 Likes

Anyone who tries to turn this into banter is a fucking prick and not worthy of your time. End of.

There were 12 clubs involved in this, and it was anger from fans across the board, including of those 12 clubs that killed it.

Letā€™s not pretend Chelsea and City are saints. If it hadnā€™t been for the backlash and the fact that they are not particularly in need of money,

Liverpool football club is not FSG. Itā€™s their fuck up, and it was partly Liverpool fans who corrected it.

On the subject of ā€˜banterā€™ I think itā€™s about time fans grew the fuck up. A bit of ribbing is part of the fun, but it gets so toxic at times, and that fuels this insane need for fans to live vicariously through the spending of their football clubs.

12 Likes

woodward failed in his last transfer attempt - went for it big time! ā€¦ man utd from premier league to super leagueā€¦ typically he fkd it up! well done ed for being a consistent failure!

I for one will most certainly miss you!

2 Likes

Goldbridge will be wetting his pants with glee!!!

CARNT!

1 Like